Chapter 18

~a month later~

Today was the day me and Pansy were going to Hogsmeade!
And the other good news is that Fred and George gave me something called the marauders map.
It's really cool you can see where everyone is every time of the day!
But now I was going to Hogsmeade and Christmas was coming again so I could get some presents!
Me and Pansy were walking to Hogsmeade together and we had a lot of fun on the way already.
When we arrived it was awesome we buyed a lot of candy we both buyed some Christmas presents and we drank a butterbeer!
When we came back it was late in the afternoon and Pansy was going to do homework with Blaise so I decided to go to Hagrid.
I didn't saw him after the Malfoy incident with Buckbeak.
I walked to his little house and knocked.
No answer he wasn't there.
But then I heard some stones hit the water and I was pretty sure it must be Hagrid.
When I arrived at the lake I see Hagrid standing in the water.
"Hagrid!" I say.
"They are going to kill Buckbeak" he says in tears.
I run over to him even tho that means my clothes will get wet I didn't care.
When I arrive at him I hug him and try to calm him down a bit.
"It's gonna be okay Hagrid maybe we can do something" I say.
"Y/n we can't Lucius Malfoy likes to see other people in pain" he says.
"I know but I promise we will find something" I say.

~next week~

Today was the day Buckbeak was going to get killed they are going to cut his head off.....
Me, Harry, Hermione and Ron went to Hagrid.
But ofcourse Draco Malfoy was close by Hagrids home.
"Come see the show" he says.
"You fucking bitch!" I say while pointing my wand at his neck.
"Y/n no he is not worth it" Ron says.
I knew he was right so I put my wand down but Draco started laughing and I couldn't hold back.
I punched him in the face and he ran away with his little slaves.
"Nice punch" I hear behind me.
I look and see Mattheo.
"Thanks" I say.
"Can you tell Hagrid I feel bad for him?" He asks.
Wow that's was unexpected.
"Yes ofcourse" I say and we continue walking to Hagrid
Before the people came we talked with him and I told him Mattheo felt bad for him.
That clearly made him a bit happier I don't know why actually I mean Buckbeak still was going to get killed.
With much luck we get back to where I punched Draco without getting seen I was pretty afraid of getting seen actually.
The good news is wel as far as we can see it as good news.
Ron's rat scabbers is back he lost that thing and he said Hermione's cat killed it.
But that wasn't true lucky for him cause I swear his mom wasn't going to be happy if he lost his rat.
"Y/n!!" Harry screams.
"What?!" I say while looking behind me.
And there he was the dog that I saw that day when the knight bus came to get us.
The day I blow up my aunt.
It was that dog it was the grim.
Harry told me about the grim in his teacup at divination and that I meant something terrible.
And at this exact moment the grim was running to Ron.
"Ron run!" Hermione screams clearly afraid aswel.
Ron tries to run but the grim is faster and pulls him with it to the tree.
The tree that almost killed us last year........
Me, Harry and Hermione tried to run after the dog or the grim whatever it is but we got stopped by the tree.
We had to get in that hole under the tree to save Ron.
Thank god after a while that tree finally stops trying to kill us.
Well it didn't we just got away but we're not talking about that.
We walk to where we hear Ron.
"Harry, y/n get out of here it isn't a dog he is an animagus it's him"Ron says pointing at the man.
It wasn't just a man it was Sirius Black the one who betrayed my parents.
The one who tries to kill us....
"If you want to kill Harry and y/n you have to kill is first!" Hermione says.
"I'm not going to kill Harry and y/n I'm here for him, Peter Pettigrew" Sirius says pointing at Ron?
"What me?!" Ron says.
"No your rat!" Sirius says.
"What no not Scabbers he is just a rat" Ron says.
And then the one I thought I could trust walks in.
"Professor Lupin?! I trusted you but all this time you were his friend!" I say.
"Y/n he isn't the bad guy Peter is give him the rat" Lupin says.
I take the rat from Ron and give him to Sirius.
"Show us then" I say.
He takes the rat from me and turns him back to Peter.
"Y/n, Harry this is the man who betrayed your parents not Sirius this!" Lupin says.
To me everything went black for a while I knew professor Lupin wasn't lying.
Sirius Black was innocent he looked really mad at Peter Pettigrew.
He was innocent and now it was Peters turn to suffer.
But then Snape came in and the only one at this point who still had their want was me....
"Expelliarmus" I say and Snape is thrown back.
"Now it's time for you to die Peter" Sirius says.
"No!" I say.
"Thank you dear thank you" Peter says while coming to me like the coward he is.
"We're taking you to the castle and there the dementors can have you" I say.
Peter winces in fear and we take him outside.
Sirius walks away from us and looks at the sky and at Hogwarts.
At this point when I knew he was innocent and I knew my parents where his friends I walk to him.