The face of the fifth prince immediately stiffened from a frivolous dandy ribbon to a frivolous turnip color, Pierce, it was a carrot.

In fact, the fifth prince looks good, but unfortunately his stature is a little more reserved. He is 18 years old this year. Not only can he not be compared with the third prince Ling Budo, but if the fourth princess eats a few more bowls of rice at each meal, he may be able to catch up. . The last time at the palace banquet, Shao Shang heard the second prince clapping and laughing at the fifth prince, and the fourth prince jokingly teasing his boots that were padded with several layers.

Given that the other princes were born tall and tall, the emperor's genes obviously did not have any problems, and the reason was obviously due to the petite and thin Xu Meiren - unfortunately, this is an era that advocates bravery and fiery, and it is men who are tall and sturdy, and women who are fit and plump. There is currently no room for petite flowers and handsome men.

Shao Shang sighed, in fact, there is no room for a delicate and delicate beauty like her, and I don't know which of Ling Budo's eyes twitched to look at him.

The fifth prince originally wanted to scare the young merchant with two harsh words, but Ling Budo's fierce eyes had already shot over, so he had to pretend to be arrogant and turn his head to shut up, picking on the poor servants here and there.

Shao Shang's mouth was flat, and he looked up, only to see Xu Meiren humbly serving dishes and wine for the queen, bowing her knees and not even daring to lift her head, the crowded Luo Jitong was useless, so she smiled helplessly at Shao Shang. After laughing, I left work early on my own.

Shao Shang sighed enviously at the back of Luo Jitong's departure, and leaned into Ling Budo's ear: "Look at you, Xu Meiren has been looking at His Majesty, but unfortunately His Majesty didn't see it at all, so she had to try her best to be next to the Queen. "

Ling Budo did not speak. He only stared at the girl's pink earlobes and side cheeks for a while. Under the candlelight, the translucent skin was covered with childish fine fluff, delicate and tender... He slowly squeezed the palm of his hand.

Shao Shang didn't realize it, and continued to look around with great interest - as the court's little transparent, Xu Meiren was only able to show her face a little on such occasions, otherwise the emperor probably wouldn't remember her coming.

It is said that eighteen years ago, Empress Xuan and Concubine Yue had not yet developed a harmonious way of getting along. One day, the two quarreled with the emperor on the front and back, and then both closed the palace gates to prevent the emperor from entering. The emperor was angry and drunk, and then The 'accident' of Xu Meiren led to the 'accident' of the Fifth Prince. However, according to Di Li, Xu Meiren is not too innocent. Otherwise, how did a palace maid serving in the outer court enter the palace and have an 'accident'? Among them, there are many people who try to take the opportunity to climb the dragon and the phoenix.

However, the three empress and concubine were either kind-hearted or too lazy to deal with her. Afterwards, they dealt with a large number of people, and after giving them a title, the case was closed.

The follow-up impact of this incident is that there are no more maids in the emperor's inner bed, only eunuchs, and the Empress Xuan and Concubine Yue have also reached a tacit understanding. That is, whoever causes trouble will pay the bill, whoever quarrels will stay overnight, and the other will never interfere.

Of course it is difficult to operate. According to Luo Jitong's private statement, when she was a child, there was a time when the emperor and the concubine Yue were arguing, and she almost heard the Nangong guard on duty. The emperor came to Changqiu Palace in a rage, but the queen refused to open the door, and sent someone to drag Concubine Yue a sour text. Tow back outside.