-Those memories-

The Night  time-

Doctor- Dekhiye, hmein Monami ko under observation hi rakhna hoga kuch time ke liye. Atleast jb tk thodi si bhi improvement nhi aa jati. Fir hum log usey apki academy ki dispensary mein shift kr denge with our doctors. Acha environment hoga to recovery bhi jaldi ho jayegi.

Koel- Pr dr. Monami thik kyse hogi.

Doctor- Ap log jante hain ki ye koi bhi nhi bta skta ki ek patient coma se kb bahr aa skta hai. Haan pr ye ho skta hai agar patient mei khud itni strength ho ki wo fight kre. Not physically but mentally. Fir improvement boht jald aa jati hai. Bas aap log jb uske paas jate hai use bulane ki koshish krein kuch aise krein ki uski body thoda sa react kre, but pla maintain the situation wisely. Aur hm apne taraf se bhi uski injuries pe dhyaan de rhe hai bs. She'll be totally recover from the external injuries pr andar se usey khud fight krni hai.

Saying this the doctor left giving some hope to others.

"Monami boht strong hai. Woh fight zarur karegi. Aur boht jald thik bhi ho jayegi", said Karan and others sighed in relief that he did not let his hope broke.

Faizi- Karan, Fir mai aur Sanju academy chle jate hain. New recruits ki training kl bhi miss ho gyi thi or aj bhi. Aur Sid Koel yhi hai.

Karan nodded and Faizi and Sanjana left from there.

"Siddhart, tum bhi jao thoda rest kro.", said Karam.

Sid- Ap bhi krlo na.

Karan- Koi baat nhi tum jao. mai yhi hu. Rest krlo

Koel- Apo kuch chaiye to pls phone kr dena.

Karan nodded and they both went from there. 

Karan went inside Monami's ward. He sat near her and lightly kissed her forehead and hold her hand.❤

He rested his head on the wall and closed his eyes. He remembered one of the beautiful moments with her. 🥺❤

FLASHBACK

Monami and Karan were laying on bed. Monami had enough sleep today in the afternoon, so she was not sleeping at all also she was irritating Karan continuously.

Monami came over him kissed on his neck. Karan controlled his smile.

" Rani Sahiba, ab maar khaogi tum", said Karan with his closed eyes. She giggled at this and pecked his lips. Karan enough of being irritated flipped their position.

Karan- Tumhari harkatein dekhkar lg to nhi rha ki permission ki zarurat hai..

Monami chuckled. Karan closed his eyes kissed her gently with most love. He then gave a long kiss on her forehead.

Karan- Ab neend aa jayegi apko, Rani Sahiba

This time she blushed and hugged him tightly. 

After few minutes, she was still the same; not sleeping. She was scrolling her phone keeping her head on his chest.

Karan-  Monami, tumhe sona nhi hai..?

Monami- Neend aye tb na

Karan- Pr mughe toh sone do

Monu- Nhi.. Agar mai jaag nhi hu to tum kyse so skte ho. Or ha jb tumhe neend na aye mughe utha dia kro maiuth jaungi.

Karan smiled at her and pulled her in his embrace and started caressing her hair. 

Karan-Good Night

She too responded happily and they both slept.

FLASHBACK ENDS 

Karan was remembering all this with tears in his eyes and a small smile on his face. Her each and every things, every moments is so beautiful that it never fails to bring a smile on his face no matter whatever the situation is.

Karan caressing her hair- tumne hi to kha tha ki jb mughe neend nhi ayegi toh mai tumhe utha du. Ab mughe neend nhi aa rhi hai. Pls uth jao Monami..

Ki Karna Oss Kinare Da
Jithe Paani Taa Hunda
Paani Wich Challa Nai Hundiya

"Tum pls jldi se thik jao bs." Karan said covering her properly with the duvet. 

He came out of the room, and we went outside on the streets.

Karan was remembering all this with tears in his eyes and a small smile on his face. Her each and every thing, every moment is so beautiful that it never fails to bring a smile on his face no matter whatever the situation is.

He sat on a tea stall and asked for the tea. The man gave him the tea. He looked at Karan's condition; tear marks on his face, hairs were not in good condition. 

" Kya baat hai sahab, sb thik toh hai.", the man asked. This broke Karan's trance and he looked at him. 

Karan nodded in no. But the man was a nice person. He asked him and Karan told him everything. 

He kept his hand on Karan's shoulder and said," Chinta mat kro, woh thik ho jayegi. Bs hamesha uske paas rehna, uske saath." Karan talked with him for some time. Karan felt relaxed. After that he went from there...

                           ***********************

-Thankyou-❤