Wont ever be the same <3

He stayed quiet from then on, before looking at you and kissing your cheek, "I'm sorry..i didn't think I would meet someone like you.." he chuckled and shook his head, "I'm sorry I'm an ass." he hummed as you stole the blunt, "well yes you are..but whatever..you'll hurt me over and over again and I know you'll still figure out a way to pull me back in.."

Continued<3...

You proceeded to watch Ethan, staying quiet as you sighed and shook your head, looking away as you took a hit of the blunt before handing it back at him and quietly watching the road as he drove. You thought for a bit as he hummed to his music. "Ethan...If i let you back in you better not hurt me again, because next time I'm not gonna give you another chance..it hurts to much. I can't keep seeing you with all those females..not after you make me feel so special.." you sighed quietly and smoked, quietly closing you eyes before feeling his hand holding yours, making you look over at him. Quietly sighing he gently shook his head, "i just...don't know how to do it..every female I've known has fucked me over one way or another.." he muttered and shook his head gently as you quietly hummed. "well I'm not like other females..sure I've messed up..and i let my anger get the best of me..but I care..a lot more then i should, but i want you happy..after everything you've lost..you deserve it." 

Ethan stayed quiet for what seemed like hours, quietly thinking as he passed the blunt with you, quietly thinking on what you said, maybe he believed you, maybe he wanted to believe you..to believe in something..When you two got to his house he quietly got out and grabbed your bag, heading inside and the two of you quietly walked in and headed to his room. He sat on the bed and looked at his phone for a minute before he sighed, "i can't promise you anything...but we can try..as long as you aren't gonna be fucking on anyone else.." he mumbled as you roll your eyes and huff softly, "same goes for you, i don't want to see some girl rubbing on you and shit." you huff as Ethan laughed softly and quietly started on another blunt. Crawling on the bed you laid down and cuddled into his blankets, into his bed, "these sheets smell like a sweaty man." you mutter as he rolled his eyes and looked down at you, "I'm the only person that sleeps in these sheets, i hope they smell like me." he laughed quietly before sighing, "would you like me to wash the bedding?" he asked softly as you quickly shook your head, "it smells good.." you mutter softly before sitting up and pulling out your phone, looking at some social media as you watch a few stories and look at some posts, most about the party you had just left. 

Before you knew it, a few drinks of some cheap liquor and a blunt or two later Ethan was setting up his phone for a live, quietly starting it as he talked to his audience and you quietly watched him, smiling to yourself as you cuddled his blankets and started to feel sleepy. 

When you woke up it was dark, and warm...the room smelled sweet of weed and whatever cologne lingered in the air. Your hair was a mess, so you sat up to pin it back or do something with it to get it out of the way. But as you fought with your hair you felt his arms pull your waist close as he kissed your side and huffed softly, "why you up.." he mumbled softly as you giggle softly and shook your head, looking for your phone to check the time. 3:48 in the morning...the earliest you've ever woken up in your life. You put your phone down and looked over to Ethan, gently petting his hair as he yawned and rubbed his eye tiredly and sighed, "sleep princess..its late.." he mumbled as you blushed at the pet name, princess...wonder how many other girls he's-....no. You shake it off, laying down again and yawning as your stretch and get comfy, quietly closing your eyes as he held you close, nuzzling into your neck and yawning softly as you two soon fell asleep again, tangled in his sheets, surrounded in his smell and the intoxciating bitterness of his weed. 

The sun rose as it should, and you woke up alone...in a quiet house. You sighed and checked your phone, a few texts from Doobie, but those could wait. You plug your phone in to charge and went to get in the shower, getting cleaned up and refreshed. When you got out, you got dressed and quietly headed to the kitchen for some food, slapping together a lazy breakfast with what you could find before standing in the kitchen and trying to figure out what to do. Quietly sitting back in his bed you look at your phone to occupy yourself for a while in hopes that Ethan would be back soon enough...but what if he wasn't...what if he was gone for hours and didn't tell you...could you really trust him...?