" i love you shortie <3"

Ethan looks at you: what weirdo

Ethan: hello ???

You lean toward him and look at his eyes, and watch them travel down to you lips,
then chin, futher down to your neck.

Continued :))

!!DIRTY!! IF YA'LL DONT WANNA READ IT THEN DONT!!

You grab his chin to make him look you in the eyes,  you stare at his lips thinkin about how soft they look.
Rubbing your thumb on his bottom lip he grabs your hand and moves it then grabbing the back of your neck and pulling you closer.
He kisses you and pulls away smiling.

Ethan: we have to go somewhere i feel weird doing this in a drive thru.

You: *laughs* sounds good

P.O.V. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT JUST HAPPENEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Ethan was driving back to his house and on the way called Jay sayin he wasnt feeling good and he had to meet up another time.

Ethan: i got a question shortie

You: yea?

Ethan: you a virgin?

You: WHAT?!

Ethan: Like have you ever done it

You: Ethan i know what a virgin is, im asking you what? Why do you wanna knoe?

Ethan: just cuz..

You: cuz why?????

Ethan: fine nun

You: Ethan tell meeee

Ethan: its all good

You: fine yes im a virgin, you happy?

Ethan: really? damn woulda neva known.

You: yeah i got close but the guy was too pushy

Ethan: damn im sorry

You: its not your fault you dont needa be sorry

Ethan: alr, well its good to knoe

You: why?

Ethan: ...

You: ETHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNnn TELLLLL MEEEEEEe!!!

Ethan: So i know what your limits are..

You: my limits?

Ethan: you'll see

You two listen to his music and you get lost in his voice, and listen to the hurt and strength within him.

Ethan's P.O.V. ~ Its crazy how much this girl cares, i dont believe i love her, i dont think im ever gonna love again.
But she makes me smile so damn much and i haven't laughed this much sober ina long min. Watching her vibe with my music asking me
questions about it makes me feel like she really cares. I can't wait to get home, its good to know she a virgin, it kinda makes me want to sleep with her even more.

Ya'll get back to his house and he waits for you and grabs your hand and opens the front door.
When you guys get in in the house, you take of your shoes and when you turn around Ethan pushes you up against the wall and kisses your chin, you grab his shirt knowing this is what you've been wanting.
He starts getting rougher and his kisses seem to be craving more. He picks you up not interupting the rough needy kisses and walks you to his room, puts you down and throws stuff from his dresser on the floor, and picks you up and puts you on the dresser and started moving his kisses from your lips slowly down to your neck. Ethan starts nipping at your neck and it sends chills down your back making you arch your back, Ethan started lifting the hem of your shirt, you put your arms up and he throws your shirt on the bed. When he turns back towards you he stares at your bra tracing the edge.

You: Ethan....... ETHAN you okay?

Ethan: ..... yea, you're so beautiful

You: Ethan stoppitttttt

Ethan: come here.

As he pulled you closer to him, you see a dark look in his eyes as he takes you in.
You pull his shirt over his head and run your hands down his chest. Tracing his outline of his abs, He picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.
When he puts you on the bed you felt his dick warm and hard pressed against your thigh. Laying on your back Ethan starts rubbing on you, but you switch places with him and now hes on the bed and you sitting on top.

(To Be Continued)

~omgosh it was soo weirdddddddddddddddd writing thisssssss, but there you aree :/

(p.s. next chapter is gonna be dirty to sooooo good lucc)