𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ 

'There once was a land'

The police, the Wheeler boy, and volunteers from Hawkins, were trekking through the cold woods, the search for young Will Byers continuing. 

The boy with coffee brown eyes was walking with his head hung low, the grass and dead autumn leaves crunching beneath his feet, the sounds resembling the ticking of a clock. His mind was still reeling from what happened in the shed at the Byers'. He was so detached, that at one point, he stepped on a black widow, and did not bat an eyelash. 

'full of prosperity and glee'

The boy was trailing behind the rest of the group, exhaustion filling him as the night continued. It surprised the boy as he was usually an energetic person. 

Maybe he was just feeling under the weather today. 

"Follow the white rabbit.", the voice in his head, which had been gone for so long, whispered, shocking the boy. He looked up, as if the voice was coming from the havens above. 

"Wait, what? Follow.....follow the what now?", he questioned in a hush voice, out of earshot of the Hawkins residents. 

' "Not a soul to be harmed" '

The bushes on his right rustled lightly, capturing his attention. The boy was even more on edge now. 

Out from these bushes came, lo and behold, a white rabbit. Jamie's eyes widened comically. The ivory coloured animal, stared at the boy, it's whole body vibrating, ears snapping around, alert. That was, before, it turned on its heel and started running. Fast. 

"Follow the white rabbit.", the boy mumbled under his breath, before running after the creature. 

'so was it's king's decree'

Jamie didn't know how far he ran, only that he did, as fast as his skinny legs would take, dodging trees rocks at lightning speed, trying to keep the rabbit in sight.