2

(China pov)

(China pov)

I am playing my guitar in the old music room waiting for Brandi to come.

We always hang out in here during the free periods and sometimes lunch.

Brandi wheeled in and closed the door.

"Hey writing a new song?" She asked with little smile.

She wheeled over.

I stopped playing as I looked at her "Nah just playing around" I said with little smirk.

She pulled her phone out and unlocked it "Oh I need to tell you about Bobby, I saw him and Jane kissing" she said as she turned her phone around for me to see the picture.

I looked at the picture and got pissed. "What the hell?" I said angrily

I looked up at her. "Now I know why he always cancel on me" I said angrily.

"Zendaya was right about that bitch.. can y'all kick her ass?" Brandi asked with smirk.

I chuckled.. she is so damn cute.

"Ohh I've been wanted to kick that bitch's ass since she broke your heart" I said with smirk.

She laughed. "I am sorry, that asshole doesn't deserve you.. you are prettier than Jane" she said with little smile.

I blushed. "Thank you for telling me about this" I said with little smile.

"No problem Chi I wouldn't keep things like this from you.. he tried to get me to not say anything" Brandi said.

I shook my head as I put my guitar in its case.

I am done with that cheating asshole for real, he hurt me 3 times.

I shouldn't take him back after he hurt me first time.

I told him to be nice to Brandi many times but he countined to be rude.

I don't know why he don't like her because she is the sweetest person ever.

I looked at my best friend. "I will break up with that asshole later" I said.

Maybe I will tell Brandi how I feel.

"Okay, you deserve better. Oh before I forget" Brandi said as she pulled the Reese cup out of her pocket.

She gave me the candy. "I brought it for you because I thought you would be heartbroken after I told you about this" she said.

I smiled little as I took the candy. "Well I am little heartbroken and thanks for buying my one of favorite candy" I said.

"Well it's our favorite candy and no problem" she said as I chuckled.

I leaned over and hugged her, she hugged back, I pulled away.