3

(China pov)

(China pov)

I was drawing when there's knock on my bedroom.

"Come in!" I said as I looked at the door.

The door opened, I saw Brandi's mom.

"Hey baby I'm going to a friend's house so make sure to check on Brandi" Mama T said.

"Okay" I said.

"Bye love you" she said with smile.

I smiled. "Love you too Mama T" I said.

Mama T closed the door.

I went to back to drawing in my sketch book.

...
My phone started ringing, I stopped drawing as I looked at it to see that Bobby is calling.

I rolled my eyes and declined the call.

I put the color pencil down as I closed the sketchbook.

I know Bobby is trying to get me back but that won't happen because I am done with him.

Be with Jane I don't care.

It's time to check on Brandi.

There's knock on the door, I know it's Brandi because we are the only ones that are home.

"Come in angel!" I said loudly.

The door opened as I turned around in my computer chair. I looked over and saw Brandi.

She is using her walker.

I smiled little as I got up. "Hey I was about to check on you.

She closed the door after she walked in, she looked at me. "I came to check on you..you good?" She asked with little smile.

"Yeah I am" I said with little smile, I walked to my bed and sat down.

"Good because I was little worried about you after the breakup" Brandi said as she walked over and sat down next to me, she moved her walker next to her.

"To be honest I was going to break up with him because I didn't like him like that anymore as I used to" I said

She looked at me. "Oh were you in love with him?" She asked.

"No I was not in love with him" I said.

"Oh.. I was jealous of him" she said.

I looked at her with little smirk. "Oh really? Why were you jealous of him?" I asked.

"Cause he had you" she said looking at me.

I blushed as she leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back and pulled away to look at her.

"That's why you used to glare at him when we first got together.. I wondered why" I said.

Brandi chuckled. "He said that i was trying to break y'all up when I found out about him and that bitch" she said.