The emperor feigned a glare at his adopted son and turned to say: "Back then, when I and King Gan'an held a big event together, I once said that blood is an alliance, and it was your father who insisted on marriage as an alliance, but I and your father belonged to the same clan, so they are so big. Women in the Qian'an family are not allowed to marry. At that time, apart from marrying the queen who had been raised by his side since childhood, could there be a better way for Ling Zun?"

Shao Shang looked at the Empress from time to time, only to see that when the Emperor said, "Your Majesty must use in-laws as alliances," her face instantly paled a bit, but the Emperor did not notice it.

"Furthermore, when the alliance between Old Prince Gan'an and His Majesty was less than three years old, he wanted to 'part ways'..." Ling Budo deliberately made up his mind when he said these four words, Wen Xiujun lowered his head and clenched his teeth, avoiding his eyes.

Shaoshang understands it in seconds: what are you doing? You must want to start a new career or even rebel!

"At that time, the old prince did all kinds of actions, but he never cared about the empress who was married and had children." Ling Budo finished slowly.

When Wen Xiujun lowered his head, he looked resentful, but when he raised his head, he looked like weeping: "But Your Majesty, my brother is now under strict supervision of the national master, and he is not allowed to eat and live freely. I remember when my concubine had dozens of brothers and sisters, and now The four sides are separated, and only this young brother is left, His Majesty Wan Wang sees the affection of the year..."

"The right to coin coinage is an important matter of national politics, and it is not something you can talk about as a woman." The emperor interrupted suddenly, "If you are really interested, why don't you let the generals of the chariots and cavalry perform in the court? It is better than embarrassing the queen here. ."

Shaoshang gave the emperor 180 likes in his heart - Aunt Wang talks to you about feelings, and you talk to her about etiquette, amazing, really amazing! You must know that once you have a relationship with a woman, it will never end. And you always say that, it must be that Uncle Wang has long since replaced the old father-in-law who was taking the tea and hugged your thigh. Of course, he would not listen to his wife and give his brother-in-law a favor!

Sure enough, mentioning her husband Wang Chun, Wen Xiujun's face became even more ugly, and he almost bit his lip to bleed.

The emperor refused to let Wen Xiujun go, and continued: "It's one thing at a time, you are disrespectful to the queen today, your words and deeds are out of line, and you don't respect the etiquette.

"Your Majesty!" The Empress interrupted suddenly, with a sincere expression on her face, "My concubine is unwell, so I'll be here today."

The emperor knew that she wanted to intercede for Wen Xiujun, but he wanted to suppress the majesty of the old Princess Qian'an, so he pondered. Shao Shang also thought, the queen is too kind, it is time to treat Aunt Wang ruthlessly!

Seeing the emperor's expression, the empress knew his intentions, so she anxiously looked at her adopted son and gestured with her eyes.

Shao Shang saw the young man beside him bowing his head and sighing softly, and then he only heard him say: "Your Majesty, don't you have something to talk to Shao Shang today. If it's too late today, if you don't say anything, she will have to retire and go home. Go, tomorrow..." He chuckled, "Tomorrow she can rest."

Shaoshang's head buzzed, she never dreamed that Ling Budo would betray herself to save the queen! She stammered angrily: "You you... why are you like this..."