"Don't be dissatisfied, let me tell you, if you can get Ling Budo to be your husband-in-law, how many girls would rather be hated by thousands of people." Wan Qiqi winked with a smile.

The three girls whispered as they walked to the banquet hall with the servants of the building. They saw from a distance that there were quite a few girls and family members in the brightly lit side hall. They saw Yin Jiao, who was sitting in a corner, waving forcefully at them. .

Wan Qiqi muttered: "Look at her virtuous and dignified appearance, it's not too hard to pretend!"

"What's wrong with Xianliang? Which uncle and aunt don't love Xianliang's bride." Cheng Cha whispered.

Wan Qiqi was about to refute, but she heard Shao Shang sigh softly, and said quietly: "Alas, actually getting married is not a good thing. If you can, you will be more comfortable alone."

Cheng Cha opened her mouth in shock, and Wan Qi smiled and said, "I heard you plan no less than ten times about who you want to marry and what kind of life you want to live in the future. Later, when you decided on Lou Yao, you were even more speechless. It's a business like this. Ouch, who is this beast of the world? It's only been ten days since I got married to you, so you'll change your mind!"

Shaoshang sighed again: "I used to be young and ignorant and thoughtless. In fact, think about it carefully, how can it be better to be single when married, it's really a young man who doesn't know how to worry, sigh, forget it, let's go in."

Wan Eiqi was taken aback, and hurriedly took a closer look at Shaoshang.

Her best friend was born weak, but she was full of heart. She swears without mercy, fights without mercy, and her body is full of thorns like thorns. If she goes to set fire, Shaoshang can help add fuel to the fire. She is the most unmatched person in appearance and temperament she has ever seen in her life. But today, her family's good hands are actually weak, and I still feel pity.

Wan Qiqi's love of protecting the weak was like a raging fire, and she quickly came to two conclusions-

First, that Ling Budoubt must be a bad boy!

Second, Shao Shang must be very afraid of being bullied and censured by a bunch of people again!

Wan Qiqi gritted her teeth and followed Shao Shang and Cheng Cha into the banquet hall. As expected, as the servants sang and announced their names, all the female relatives in the hall swept their eyes together, like a rain of arrows in the sky. The timid Cheng Cha first took a step back in fright, and almost didn't turn her head back, but the young merchant finally grabbed her cousin quickly.

Although there are many guests in the Lou family wedding ceremony today, it is not advisable to drink and have fun during the period of filial piety. After the ceremony, they all said goodbye and went home.

Moreover, not all male guests will bring their family members, so there are even fewer female family members staying in the side hall for dinner tonight, so the Lou family will place the female seats in the same hall. The first set up the ladies' food table, the next set up the little girls' food table, with a long green bamboo tulle screen to separate the front and back.

The girls looked at Shaoshang directly and without modification, or they were angry, or jealous, or curious... and so on. Wang Jie and Lou Gang sat together as usual, their eyes almost on fire when they looked at Shaoshang, but the difference was that the former was angry and the latter was angry.

The ladies were much more reserved. They looked sideways with scrutiny eyes for a few times and then turned back quickly, with expressions of deep meaning on their faces.