Cheng Shi, who was sitting in the corner of the imperial tent, was apprehensive. Before going to the banquet, Xiao *masked keywords* sent someone to tell him that his daughter had not yet returned. He thought that his daughter and Lou Yao were going to play privately, but it was just before entering the tent. Seeing that Lou Yao was sitting in the seat of honorable children outside.

In fact, the emperor has no spare time to manage whether a girl from a mid-level general's family is coming to the banquet. Those three ladies were also found out because of the too much gambling battle. Chenghou *blocked keywords* and Mrs. Ouyang are He was picked up when the guards searched for Zhongshan Hou and Tian Gongzi.

Cheng Shi carefully glanced at the servant Lou opposite, and prayed to the Western Kunlun Virgin and the Eastern Yuan Shi Tianzun in his heart, bless his daughter not to hit the cusp of this storm.

Tian Langguan and Dr. Ouyang were already blushing at this time, and they were arguing with each other. Just as the emperor was about to speak, a little Huangmen suddenly entered the tent in a hurry, bowed his head in front of the throne and whispered two sentences.

The ministers didn't know what the little Huangmen said, but the emperor's face was a little surprised, and his eyes shot at the tables in the corner of the tent. The fifth prince got close, and vaguely heard the word 'Ling', and he was shy, and hurriedly said: "Father, speaking, isn't Eleven here today, why didn't you go to the banquet at this time?"

The emperor gave him a deep look and said: "Today, all the scorpions who went hunting in the mountains, each of them went to Tingwei's office to receive ten whips. Isn't the north of Jizhou still in chaos? Send them to the past to serve, and only if they have merit can they return."

The second prince wailed: "Father?! You, think twice..." Those companions were all the courtiers and nephews he made with him on a daily basis, and this time he broke his achievements for several years.

The emperor did not move, and continued: "The second prince is not strong enough to restrain the left and right sides, and he and the fifth prince also go to receive ten whips."

The fifth prince was smiling triumphantly when he suddenly heard this and said in a daze: "Father, Father, did you say something wrong...?"

The emperor was too lazy to pay attention to these two living treasures, and whispered to the little yellow gatekeeper to lead the person to the side tent, then left the table and walked back, and the ministers and princes also stood up and gave each other. The emperor only took a few steps and stopped, then turned around and said, "Xiaowei Cheng, you come with me!"

The gazes of all the ministers swept over in an instant, Cheng Shi, even a genius in the sky, couldn't understand this unfathomable holy meaning, and at this time, he could only bear his scorching eyes, shrank his neck and walked forward with him.

After the emperor left, the tent was buzzing like bees-

"What's the matter, what happened?"

"I just heard from the guard outside that Shirou is back!"

"Come back when you come back, why did Your Majesty change his face, His Majesty will never cure Shijirou's sins!"

"I heard that Shijirou was injured and was helped back."

"What?! Who can hurt Shijirou! The one who helped him back, thinks that the injury is not serious!"

He couldn't hear all these words. He really didn't know why the emperor called him alone. He thought that even if his daughter was late for the banquet, he wouldn't attract such high-level attention. Suddenly, the emperor said, "Cheng Qing, you have several children under your knees." His expression was very pleasant.