Ling Budo looked gloomy, and he was suspicious: "...You are very smart, you know that you can hide your mounts so that no one can find them."

"No!" Shao Shang wished he couldn't vomit blood, "I saw that this hillside was full of sharp gravel, and I didn't ride it for fear of hurting my horse!"

Ling Budo was stunned, apparently not thinking of this.

"There is a world and a land, I'm such a big idiot!" Shaoshang was furious, she already wanted to understand the cause and effect, "When I came here, there was no one here, and when I saw the wind and the sunny sky, I just Climb up to the roof and take a nap. Those two people must have thought that there was no one in the tower, so they were talking about private affairs here. Oops! If I knew I would tie the horse under the tower, people would stop coming when they saw someone!"

Ling Budo couldn't help laughing: "Climbing to the top of the tower to take a nap, um, no one can think of it."

Less businessman: "Who didn't have a hobby when he was a child?"

Ling Budo smiled, leaned down | body, and picked up the girl's cool hands: "Today, you can walk with me again."

Shao Shang looked into his smiling eyes, the thick brown pupils were crystal clear, but made her feel a chill for no reason.

Only at this moment did she realize that he was wearing a faintly reflective dark blue woven silver twill brocade robe. Before she could return to her senses, Ling Budo lifted her up again and put her on his back, wrapped her hands around his neck, and quickly went down the tower.

Shao Shang originally wanted to ask him to go, but seeing that he was moving around on the hillside, walking like flying, he didn't know how much faster he was walking, so he honestly shut his mouth. Lying on the man's broad back, his nose was lingering with a breath that seemed like a cold snow forest. In order not to fall, he had to hold his neck firmly, and through the thin spring shirt, he could almost feel the firmness underneath. With slender back muscles, Shao Shang was embarrassed and didn't know how to deal with himself.

The two first found Shaoshang's cow-spotted pony in the woods to the east. The cute pony still didn't know what was going on, and was still shaking his head in a cute way. Ling Budo looked at the ridiculous garland, the corners of his mouth curved, Shao. Shang blushed and said 'this is also a small hobby'.

Then Ling Budo took the little flower horse and dragged the girl to the south for a while, and found a high-headed horse tied there. A dark blue brocade burqa was hanging on the dark bridle. It was also a temporary intention to follow the two.

Shao Shang smiled and said, "So you also tied your horse in this forest, really..." She wanted to say 'heroes see the same thing', but she thought of pulling Ling Budo to the same level as her own IQ, belonging to The flattery slapped the horse's leg, so he changed his mouth and said, "Lord Ling, let's go back quickly."

Unexpectedly, Ling Budo shook his head and said, "The time has passed. Those two people will be able to slowly screen out the people who went back upstairs today to see who missed the banquet." After pondering for a moment, he said again, " Let's go elsewhere."

Shao Shang had no choice but to follow him to get on his horse, and followed Ling Wuxuan all the way back to the building with his back to the goose.

"Lord Ling, what are we doing here?" Shao Shang saw that the sky was getting darker and the place was desolate, and she began to feel uneasy. In fact, she wanted to ride back by herself just now, but the man firmly grasped the reins of the little flower horse and made her feel uneasy. Can't leave.