Mrs. Xiao was silent, and after a while, she said, "Can you fall asleep just listening to her blowing all the time?"

"Why can't I sleep? In the past, when my father was not happy, he liked to play some sad and bitter songs in the middle of the night. Sometimes he played the flute, sometimes the piano, and sometimes the drum and cymbal. Our brothers and sisters all slept well! Okay! , you lie down too."

Mrs. Xiao sat on the bedside for a long time before thinking: Uncle Jun who passed away is really not easy.

Fortunately, Shaoshang used to be people who lived together for many years. Before the dormitory civilization was eaten by the dogs, he turned off the lights and went to sleep after playing a song. The next day he woke up in a good mood, and he couldn't see any distractions.

Lou Yao originally wanted to come to the house every day, but Lou Taipu couldn't help it no matter how good-tempered it was. He dragged his nephew and threw him into the study to study, and only allowed him to go back to Cheng's house every five or six days - who has never been a son-in-law? , You have to have a sense of restraint in courting your wife's family. It's like you have never asked a bride in your life, and you have lost all face of Lou's family. Those who ask for a recommendation as an official at the entrance of the North Palace are more reserved than their nephew!

Then Shao Shang miraculously discovered that since Lou Yao couldn't come to the door every day, all his brothers were smooth-tempered and kind-hearted.

"Don't you look down on Ayao?" Shao Shang was puzzled, so he secretly asked his twin brother.

Cheng Shaogong said: "We don't despise Young Master Lou, but we despise you. Whenever we see him, he laughs like Erwang next door who is biting a chicken leg." Erwang is a yellow dog.

As a result of this conversation, Shao Shang was furious, dumped the whole box of Boqi on Cheng Shao Gong's head, and never wanted his brothers to lead out again.

As soon as Mrs. Xiao praised Shaoshang in front of her sons, Cheng Shaogong started to slander with the injury on her forehead: "Mom, this is because she is afraid that managing housework will delay her going out to do her own affairs. When you go out, you don't ask us to accompany you!" In the past, it was their brothers who accompanied the younger sister to go out!

Unexpectedly, Mrs. Xiao was not at all angry, and said leisurely: "There are servants and servants by your side, what will happen, you can't bring another son-in-law home."

Cheng Song's mouth moved, and he and his eldest brother Cheng Yong glanced at each other. The two brothers lowered their heads and said nothing-because they once saw Yuan Shen send his younger sister back, and they didn't separate until the entrance of the alley.

Afterwards, their brothers also secretly asked Shaoshang, who knew that Shaoshang had a bright face: "I have met twice, but there is no third time. It's all about uncles and aunts."

Yuan Shen is Yuan Shen, and his style of behavior has not changed at all. He asked people to stare at the door of Cheng Mansion again. When he saw Cheng Shaoshang's small red car with burning buns coming out, he asked the servants to follow him all the way to repay him - a genius It should be very pleasing to the eyes when beautiful women meet. It would be better if the place where they met twice was not so strange.

The first time the girl was blocked was in an iron shop in the corner of the city, facing the red-hot iron stove. The cheeks of the talented and beautiful women were hot and their hair was curly, like a pair of black and charcoal-burning in-laws.

The next time I met, I was in a mill not far from the city. Facing the chaff and fine noodles flying in the air, the talented and beautiful women were turned pink, white, gray and yellow, and they could directly take over the mill when they changed their clothes. .