Shaoshang deliberately explained that it was because of the discomfort of the journey, but considering that the Chengfu motorcade had been leaving the capital for more than a month, this excuse was too far-fetched, so he had to slander: "General Zhang seems to be very taciturn..." Why is this so? Broken mouth!

"The young lady also seems to be very grateful." Ling Budo said lightly.

Shaoshang's anxious forehead was sweating: "I repayed my gratitude! The life-saving grace of that day is vivid in my eyes, I, I..." In a hurry, she opened up again, "Lord Ling, people are really heroes and men. Shi En doesn't want to repay!"

"Did I tell you to go up the mountain of swords and go down to the sea of ​​​​fire. But it is impossible to condescend at first sight. If I am really in trouble in the future, I will come to the door for help, I am afraid that I won't even be able to get in the door of your house."

Ling Buzhuosheng's face was unparalleled, but his speech style was as sharp as a sword, showing no mercy at all.

Shao business anger, and finally met an opponent, willing to bow down. She bowed her head and said, "Lord Ling, the little girl is wrong, really wrong! I should have rushed over as soon as I heard your call." This is really an epoch-making scene. Even in elementary school, high school, and university, she never admitted her fault so sincerely.

"What if there is another time?" Ling asked without doubt.

Shao Shang handed over to the sky and said loudly, "Just tell the bad guys to cook and eat me!" This was the most terrifying oath to her.

Ling Budo stared at the girl quietly for a while, but there was a gloomy look in his smile: "Come with me for a while."

Shaoshang wiped his sweat, nodded hastily, and stepped forward to accompany him.

Lian Fang followed from far behind. Although the Lord Ling was beautiful, he was frighteningly tight. Even if he spoke with a smile, it implied a chilling indifference. My son-in-law is also considered to be courageous, not only dares to argue and deny, but also dare to bet on foolish curses.

This tree-lined road is very secluded and winding. Ling did not suspect that he was tall and had long legs, but he deliberately slowed down his pace so that the girl could walk with him. Shao Shang walked beside him, looked sideways and looked up, only to feel that his shoulders were broad, his back extended like a ridge, and the outline of his face was deep and handsome. He walked slowly without saying a word, his brows furrowed, as if he was very preoccupied, like a silent god in the ancient times in the oil painting.

Although he was the same age as Yuan Shen, Shao Shang always felt that he was older than them. She dared to quarrel with Yuan Shen, but she never dared to make trouble in front of Ling Budo, probably because he was a real A 'mature' man in the sense.

No matter how slow you go, there will be an end. "Lord Ling, there is no way out." Shao Shang was taken aback.

It turned out that the road between the flowers and trees was a dead end, turning left to the end. There was a small carved stone table in the shape of a tiger, plus two stone piers.

Ling Budo hummed softly: "Yeah, it's the end." He was silent for a moment, then lifted his clothes and sat on the stone pier, "You can sit with me for a while."

Shao Shang hurriedly sat on the stone pier, looked around, and found that it was cold and cold, as if in the depths of hundreds of flowers, the fragrance of flowers was refreshing, and the chill was not noticed.

The two were speechless, and before they sat for a moment, Ling Budo said in a deep voice, "Someone is here."

Shao Shang was shocked and stood up in a panic: "This, what can I do?! What should I do?" Did he come to catch the traitor? ! But here is a dead end, there is nowhere to escape.