Being soft-hearted and short-handed, the entire Cheng family's house was full of praise for the future husband-in-law, and even the mother Cheng, who had been eccentric with the yin and yang of the young businessman, softened her tone when she touched the exquisite new clothes on her body, and said to Hu Lu in private. : "Marriage should be like a curl, like A Xi, an unsatisfactory thing. Once I get married, I will post a dowry. I really want to collect debts from me!"

Shao Shang was also talking to Xiao *blocked keywords*: "Such a beautiful brocade, such a soft muslin, send some to my aunt! Ayao said that this is the unique craftsmanship of craftsmen who have been raised by their family for many generations, and they can be bought outside. Can't buy it."

Xiao *masked key words* looked at her silently: "...you miss your aunt. After you and Chacha are divided, there is not much left."

"Then give my share to my aunt!" Shaoshang said quickly, seeing Xiao *blocked keywords* with a displeased expression, and said quickly, "No, no. I mean, only those with plain looks should wear them. Well, with looks like me and my mother, the sacks are also beautiful! If you don't believe me, ask my father to go!"

Xiao *masked keywords* laughed: "How dare you arrange your aunt like this, be careful I tell her to go." It was rare that she didn't want to reprimand her daughter for being unruly.

Shaoshang sighed helplessly: "I've been joking long ago, my aunt didn't take it to heart, and she even scolded me, saying that I look better than her, what's the use of saying that she is better than me in the future when she eats meals every day. It looks so much better for people who have eaten for decades!"

Xiao *blocked keywords* with a snort: "This is indeed what she can say!" But in his heart, he thought that Ling Budo was much more beautiful than Cheng Zhi. If you can get that person, let alone the Cheng family, it is the capital city. Also let you go sideways.

The human heart is really the strangest thing in the world. If she didn't know anything before, Xiao *blocked keywords* would not even think about it, but now she can't help but think about it. However, she is a decisive person. After thinking about useless things, she lifts her hands away. After seeing her daughter's complacent look, she sighs and plans the marriage with more heart.

According to the custom at this time, after the marriage, the two families will have their own banquets, invite relatives and friends of each family to come together, and bring out the future husband/wives by the way. The means of communication are known to the world, and it takes a long period of time from engagement to marriage. In case someone doesn't know (or pretends not to), halfway through.

The Cheng family did not have many relatives and friends in the capital. Together with their superiors and Wan Songbai, the other confidants and their family members were only able to gather together for a medium banquet of forty or fifty people, even the servants of Lou Tai servants. Couldn't get drunk. On the day when the Lou family held a banquet, seeing the prosperous scene of the car and yurts in front of the building's mansion, covered with clouds, Cheng Shi couldn't help sighing: "Look at their style and momentum!"

Unexpectedly, Wan Songbai on the side sighed loudly: "It's all because of my brother!"

ah? ! The family is prosperous, and you have a woolly relationship with you? --Wan Cheng's family went to see him together, only to hear the big belly General Wan's expression sore, and said, "If I had known today, my brother would not have married the dozen daughters to the east and the west to the other. Around the capital, the sons-in-law are gathered together at this moment, and the day before yesterday, they can also be strong for the virtuous brother's family! I can't see that the surnamed Lou is killed."