Mrs. Lou Er hurriedly said: "Sis wife, don't say it out, it's me who talks too much..." She was in a hurry and seemed to be very afraid that her bride would be dissatisfied.

Mrs. Lou smiled and stroked her brother-in-law's back, and said comfortingly: "Okay, I told you to be anxious. When did I say this kind of provocation to the boss and the bride. Don't be in a hurry, don't be in a hurry." The tone seemed to coax a child.

Mrs. Lou Er was relieved.

Mrs. Xiao frowned slightly.

She used to use this kind of combination of grace and power to win over people outside, but she didn't expect to see such a scene at Lou's house today. She was not only at ease with Lou Yao's mother's straightforwardness, but also worried that Mrs. Lou would not be easy to deal with.

What's more, apart from the servants, there are only five of them in this hall chatting about eating and drinking. If the bride of the second son of the second floor is not happy about this, wouldn't it mean that his mother and daughter will be implicated. She was unhappy, but it would be a big deal to walk away just for this matter, and she was willing to fight back verbally.

Shao Shang suddenly said: "Auntie, don't worry, I bet you, the second young lady will definitely not care about that jade."

Mrs. Lou Er stayed for a while, and said in disbelief, "Shao Shang, are you serious?"

Mrs. Lou Dashao looked over in surprise.

The young merchant pretended to be smiling: "Ayao told me that the second young lady met the second young master when he was traveling in Jiaodong, and she was the jewel in the palm of the local resident. At that time, the second young master was away from home, although there was Uncle Lou. Yun marriage's handwritten letter, but there is no long thing, so he polished a silver mirror by himself, which means 'this heart is like a mirror, white heads do not doubt each other'. I am afraid that all the jades in the world add up, in the second young master In Madam's heart, nothing compares to this mirror."

Mrs. Lou Er was surprised and delighted: "...You are right, you are right! I forgot about it."

Mrs. Lou Dashao showed a bit of envy on her face. She was afraid of being seen by Jun and Aunt, so she quickly got up and greeted the maid to continue the fruit juice and snacks.

Shao Shang smiled and lowered his head - nonsense, compared with Lou Yao for a few months, it is impossible that Chengdu is used for romance, how can there be so many life ideals, stars and moon to talk about, naturally the interpersonal relationship of Lou family and even the grass Yimu has been cross-examined!

Mrs. Xiao was satisfied with her daughter's gentle but firm response. Then I thought to myself: That is to say, the marriage of the second son born by Mrs. Lou Er was decided by Lou Ji herself.

Mrs. Lou also smiled slightly, and did not seem to be unhappy at all, and then instructed the maid to call Lou Yao from outside.

Lou Yao had been waiting in the outer courtyard of the corridor. At this time, Le Dian Dian stepped into the hall and almost forgot to take off his boots.

Mrs. Lou smiled and watched her nephew dressed up and sat down in a hurry, and said, "Ayao, the bride you're looking for is really amazing, just now..." Before she could finish her words, the young man said with a fascinated expression: "Yes, auntie, you have such good eyesight. Shaoshang is smart, smart and capable. She knows everything! Father has praised her several times!"

Mrs. Lou's expression froze.

Shaoshang pretended to be displeased and whispered softly: "Ayao, why are you doing this, the eldest lady hasn't finished talking yet. If you do this again, I'll tell my elder brother later, and let him catch you to read and write! Auntie! , you go on to say, don't pay attention to Ayao..." Then he turned his head and smiled, "Auntie, don't blame Ayao, he is usually very polite. He doesn't take his aunt as an outsider!"