Part 22

Jayden pov;

They took me to the police station. They try to put me in jail to learn my lessons. They even ask the police to make me confess of my crimes. I did because I know what to do.

They all left and let me handle this situation by myself. I feel quite angry because of their actions to me. They really underestimate me. Little did they know the police are under my control too. Little did they know the police are corrupt. Even the biggest position in police obeys me because they can't mess with a mafia. They can't put me in jail because I still have the power no matter what crimes I do.

That's why during I do my mafia business, I never once enter the jail even though I did many crimes. How stupid of them trying to put me in the jail.

I exit the police station and my secretary ran to me reporting me something about Vellinsa. He say " your mom send Vellinsa to her grandpa in their own village that her grandpa own ". Wow they really did their work fast as if they knew I will come out from the jail soon.

Well that's not gonna stop me, of course I will go to where Vellinsa is going.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I visited my mom, I stand outside her gate until she come out to see me. " What the hell are doing here and how did you get out?! ". I kneel down on her " putting me in jail is the wrong place you would put. Putting me in jail is useless to punish me because I will still live a good life in there ". My mom crossed her arms and look at me. " So you wanna face more punishment? ". I nodded because yeah I need to feel punishments so that's the way for me to atone for my sin.

She just stand there and say " go and try to win Vellinsa heart back ". I look up at her looking surprised. I ask for punishments not that. " No I want punishments not that ". She answered me " go to where she is now then you know what I mean ". I was confuse and look at my secretary. He just raise his eyebrows to me. He's not helping at all.

I enter the car asking my secretary what is the meaning of what my mom says. He answered " practically if you want to win Vellinsa's heart, you need to surpass her grandfather. Her grandfather knew about what you did to Vellinsa so you better be prepare ". I ask him " prepare for what ". He answered me " uhm punishments you're asking for? " I rolled my eyes at him because he didn't even tell me the exact details so we are on our way to Vellinsa's village.

We arrive at the village. I saw Vellinsa walking while bring a basket of fruits. I exit the car to meet her and show myself infront of her. She look up at me and shocked by my presence. I immediately hold her arms " hey it's okay I won't do anything ". She still look scared so I feel like I really just make her traumatized a lot.

I was trying to comfort then I felt someone hit me until I collapse on the floor. I look up at him and saw an old man. That must be her grandfather.

He yelled " what the hell do you think you're doing to my granddaughter huh?! ". I just wake up and bow to him. He look at Vellinsa and ask whether she's okay so she nodded yes.

He look at me " follow me ". So I followed behind him.

Damn, he look so intimidating that I could sense my life is in danger because of him.