Part 16

Vellinsa pov;

I wake up early to prepare breakfast for everyone so his parents wake up early as usual and saw me in the kitchen.

They say " wow you don't even have to trouble yourself to wake up and prepare breakfast for us ". I look at them while smiling " it's my job to treat you, do this for you guys who spend a night here ". They smile at me giving me a proud smile like my parents do. Damn, I miss them.

Jayden came down the stairs. He approach us and say to me " ready to packing we will go for a hiking and spend a one night on the mountain with my coworkers ". I confuse " hiking? ". His mom then told me " it's their activity every year. They would have hiking day 1 time a year ". I nodded understood.

So I go to go for packing. His parents will stay at the house for days to take care of the house. Meanwhile, me and Jayden are ready to go for hiking.

We arrive and saw everyone is already there. There's Steven coming along too so I straight away ran to him and hug him not realizing Jayden give me a glare. It's my reflex when I miss someone.

I saw Jayden came to his assistant and hug her sensually. They both even kiss and I look at away feeling hurt by the sight. Steven realize that so he put his arms on my shoulder and lock my neck as if he's playfully choke me. I look at him and laugh by his sudden action. We both then proceed to walk together to go for hiking.

We walk for 2 hours and finally reach the mountain. We build our tent so I didn't expect they would announce something. They even set up who will sleep together. I wish I could sleep with Steven but eventually I get Jayden. His assistant sleep with Steven what the hell?

It's night we all are doing a campfire. A common thing to do when it comes to camping. I feel cold and I go to take my blanket but Jayden snatch my blanket away. " You don't need a blanket ". I was surprised because he just took my blanket away. I saw he offer my blanket to that woman. Why would he even gave my blanket for her? 

I just sit down trying to fight the cold but then Steven appear besides me. He sat and offer his blanket to me. I feel bad to accept it because he got no blanket. So I ask him to share with me so we did. We share blanket together looking like a couple.

When I saw infront of me I look at how intimidating Jayden glare is. I look away to look at Steven and smile to him because he's giving me a smile.

It's time to sleep. We enter our tent to sleep. After everyone is sleeping I suddenly felt someone presence. It's Jayden's assistant. What is she even doing here?

I was quite dumbfounded that they both silently making out. I could hear a little bit of moan and shaking beside me. I just hold onto my blanket tightly and cry silently. I can't believe they would do this when I just beside them.

I wish my misery would end soon. When can my misery end?