chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"

Start from the beginning

I was frozen on my spot. I forgot we still hadn't talked on this and he still don't know that I never had his card.

My heartbeats increased and I quickly turned my heel walking away. I thought he never saw me hut how wrong I was.

He saw me the moment I was there.

Getting inside the kitchen once again my eyes filled up. How many time I have to face this.

Why the hell she is doing this?

I don't know what he is going to think now. Even he told me he trust me I-I find it difficult to Belive. And he has every thing in his favor to think bad about me.

I mean he didn't know anything!

I want to share this to him but how can I? It's a shame for me to say that my mother is stealing money from my husband.!

It's a shame

I was in my own thoughts when I felt little pair of hand hugging me from behind. Turning around I saw Alexander on the door while Isa hugging my legs.

I don't see them coming.

Clearing my face I picked her up who murmured

"I am hungry "

"And the food is ready my love"

Looking down I walk out but I can't deny that his gaze was affecting me. He was directly looking at me with no expression. Taking a deep breath I fixed table and he too quietly come up and sat.

We had a awkward and silent lunch.

After our late lunch I quickly picked the Isa avoiding him who was as always looking at me. I went inside her room and started to teach her few Alphabets.

She is almost 3!

.
.
.
.
.
.

It was past 6 when I decided to go out of her room. That fact that in the span of 3 hours he never for one come searching for me is making me feel more scared.

I was opened the door and found non. I was about to go out when the bathroom door open and a almost naked Alexander walk in. His hairs wet and modesty covered with just a towel.

My eyes went wide and cheeks burned. It's not like I hadn't seen him like this but the fact that him being all wet makes him look 10 time more sexier.

I gulped when I felt myself getting frozen. My presence in the room wasn't unnoticed by him. Rubbing his hairs off the towel he was looking staight at me.

I gulped when I saw water droplet getting inside him towel. Biting my lips I noticed his abs which didn't look affected but due to his absence in gym.

Before I can say anything I found him gripping my waist and pulling me to him. A gasp left my mouth at his action and I looked up at him who's eyes were dark. He was smriking looking at me.

Our chest touching each other and I was feeling every part of his body.

God!!

"W-What are y-you doing?"

He was this close to me for the first time since his accident. I ignored the angry kiss we shared in between. His hot breath fanned on my lips making me lick them.

"Glad to know I still have affect on you"

He whispered abs his voice husky. I lowered my eyes as I felt shy due to his words. He lowered his face and nuzzled his nose in my cheeks making my breath hitched. His gave moving up down on my back.