✰「TWENTY • ONE 」✰

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════
═ ∘◦TWENTY • ONE: Flirting?◦∘ ═
∘◦Grapejuice Harry Styles◦∘
══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ═══════ ∘◦TWENTY • ONE: Flirting?◦∘ ═∘◦Grapejuice ‖ Harry Styles◦∘══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

"Do you think this is going to work out?" Kat queried as the group of three girls quietly walked down the empty hall.

"As long as no one rats... or is annoying," Mindy shrugged, "I don't see why not."

Adelaide nodded in agreement.

Kat stepped up and began pacing in front of the empty wall as they were instructed. The other two stood by and watched as a door materialized with wide eyes.

Kat stopped and looked at the door as her two friends stood next to her, "I hope so."

Mindy pushed the door open and everyone who was there already turned their heads. Addy shrunk back behind her friends, not particularly enjoying everyone's watchful gaze.

Kat immediately walked over to the twins who were smiling excitedly at her, holding up a suitcase with their last name engraved on it.

Mindy rolled her eyes at Kat's eager smile and turned to face Addy, "Should've seen that coming,"

Addy smiled, "Leave her alone, she likes him," Mindy tossed her head backward and groaned, "Don't act like you aren't the same way with ur curly-headed roommate."

Mindy scoffed, "As if!"

Addy laughed loudly in response but quickly shut her mouth with a sheepish smile as everyone stared. Mindy chuckled and pushed Addy forward by her shoulder so she would start walking in the direction of Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

Ron wasn't paying attention to anything Hermione had been saying, he was too busy watching the Hufflepuff from across the room. He knew if anyone caught him staring then he wouldn't hear the end of it, but he couldn't help himself. He was practically infatuated with everything she did.

He used to make fun of Mindy for acting the same way around Hermione, he never understood. That was until now. He couldn't take his eyes away from her and found himself smiling at her shy demeanor. She was so effortlessly attractive and captivating.

"Stop ogling before she catches you and thinks you're mad." Harry scolded.

Ron turned to him with wide eyes, "Shhh!" He nodded to Hermione who already turned to the approaching girls.