✰「FIVE」✰

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════
═ ∘◦FIVE: Feeble Coward◦∘ ═
∘◦Young Vacations◦∘
══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ═══════ ∘◦FIVE: Feeble Coward◦∘ ═∘◦Young ‖ Vacations◦∘══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

"Kat, can you bring the Porlock feed over here?"

"Yeah, the green one right?"

Adelaide hummed in response and Kat walked over to her by a few Porlocks'. Grabbing the sack of food from Kat she started pouring it into the area they preferred to eat. Addy figured out that they liked to eat in the shade from her few years of helping out Hagrid, instead of the sunny area where the substitute professor had told them. Kat giggled as the Bowtruckle she had on her shoulder started moving towards her neck.

"Careful, he's going to fall," Addy said while rolling up the feed.

As Addy turned back to face Kat, the Bowtruckle fell off her shoulder but held onto one of the ribbons coming from her hair. Addy giggled as she lifted him into her hand, placing him atop Kat's headband. Kat looked at Addy for a moment in confusion but shook it off, following her back to Hagrid's hut.

"How have the nightmares been?" Kat asked in a casual manner.

She had known it was a sensitive subject but wanted to check in on her friend. So, she asked her in a way that would make her feel like it wasn't such a heavy question. Kat and Addy have shared a dorm since their first year, and Addy's nightmares were something Kat was no stranger to.

After the summer when Sebastion approached her and told her they had been getting worse since Cedric, she knew she had to check on her regularly now. She didn't mind being the one who was there to comfort Addy after her nightmares or deal with the constant mumbling and occasional scream. She loved being there for her friends in any way possible, she knew Addy needed someone to be there as a comforting figure in her life. Kat had felt a special sense of pride in being that person for her. Well, besides Bash.

Kat picked up on the way Addy tensed at her question but decided to not say anything. "They've been alright, nothing too horrible."

Kat nodded, "Just wanted to ask."

"Yeah, no worries," Addy smiled at her. "Although the other night I had a strange dream, It was almost like it was real. Like actually happening, I mean, I woke up and seriously thought it had happened."

"That's rather odd. What was it about?"

"Mindy, You, 'Mione, and I were all sitting by the tree at the black lake. I don't exactly remember what we were talking about, but it was something. And then George and Fred jumped out of the tree and Mindy freaked out on them for eavesdropping on our conversation."

"Sound's like something they'd do. Probably why it felt so real, I wouldn't worry too much about it," Kat smiled looping her arm through Addy's.

After the two girls finished cleaning up and the few other tasks they had wanted to do, they headed back up to the castle for lunch. The girls walked arm in arm laughing at one of the sixth years who had tripped while obviously flirting with someone, completely embarrassing himself.