Chapter IV

Toshiro you were a good decoy but I thought you were trying to end up in a tie Nakano said. Yeah but we thought they were going to get 2100 gems looks like Midori was spotted by Kylo way to early Toshiro said guessing. Well now is mine and Hoshiko turn Nakano said. Good luck Kenji and Hatsumi said. Hatsumi whispered in my ears looks like this time your getting the spotlight then she chuckled. Wait you aren't mad I asked in confusion. No because even if I don't get in Shinketsu Highschool had actually gave me an offer to join from there but if I get in here (which might be not possible) I will decline their offer Hatsumi said leaving with Kenji. Ok this will be the last group battle Group E and F. 

Group E: Nakano Hagakure, Hoshiko Kaminari, Meliah Novakova & Maxene Vial

Group F: Nao Yoshida, Kuruyi Hirano, Vera Michi & Sean Christal

You may start in 3,2,1 GO! she yelled out

You may start in 3,2,1 GO! she yelled out. Hoshiko-san what should we do?  Maxene asked. Hmm hey Nakano do you think you can make acid minions to detect where the crystals are? I asked. I could but my acid could accidentally melt the crystals she said. Good point how about Nakano and Maxene find crystals while Hoshiko and I distract the other team Meliah said. Sounds like a plan also Nakano go to the left for the other team is at the right side I said. Ok c'mon Maxene Nakano said dragging her to the left side. Looks like we're going to the right I said running towards the right side. Wait Hoshiko! Let us bring them here  after all we're acting as decoy Meliah said making a storm to come. But we can do it the shorter way I said. How? she asked. I think they know that I can here them so they are trying to bring us to the right and yes, they'll get it their way if we run right into them so that is where you come in and make a rain like cats and dogs for now I hear lions roaring and butterflies flying most probably to find crystal. Ok we'll go to the right she said. We ran and ran till we found a long black haired girl coming out of a portal with a dark blue haired (a bit like Iida's) boy. Well, well look who we have here she said. A daughter of a pro hero and a very pretty girl with you also Kaminari Hoshiko you're very famous on television do you know my mother is also a pro hero? Looks like we can be able to relate a bit but I'll never ever forgive what you mother did to my mother she said ready to attack me. W-w- what are you talking about? I asked stunned. You know what I'm talking about she snapped. I seriously don't I said. I'll be wary about that friend of yours if I were you he said breaking the tension. Darn right Meliah said at fighting position. 10000 VOLTS I said activating my quirk which made the boy faint with injuries which weren't fatal but not the girl. How dare you hit Sean! I guess you really are like your mother! she yelled out. Look insult me all you want but don't you fucking DARE BRING MY MOM INTO THIS! I snapped. STORM! Meliah called out activating her quirk. Looks like I have more to handle myself she said chuckling to herself. Hey stormy lady what's your name? she asked. Meliah Novakova she said casually. Meliah thank you she said suddenly creating ten portals. What is this? I asked. It is a technique I learned I called it Memory Portal she said activating it pushing us both away from each other. UGHH I yelled out of frustration. I suddenly was in UA Lunch Rush I saw mom and Miss Momo together I yelled out to mom but I wasn't heard guess this was part of her quirk I thought. So Kyoka what do you plan on doing for your hero agency? Miss Momo asked. I don't know I want my agency not to be so flashy like other pros but simple like an office building mother replied. Well good luck with that she said with a chuckle. What do you plan on doing? mother asked. Well I plan on being a teacher at UA since I've had this thing for kids she stated. Hey girls what are you talking about? dad asked he looked immature. We were talking about our plans for our hero agencies I plan on teaching UA and Kyo-Jirou plans on making her agency simple like an office building Miss Momo explained. That is so manly Momo! uncle Kiri said joining in the conversation uncle Bakugo. Whatever you say shitty hair uncle Bakugo said in his aggressive tone. RINGGGGG! there goes the bell let's head back to class before Iida kills us Kaminari said with a light chuckle. 

Out of the past

-Looks like I've got out but where is Meliah?- Thinking won't get you anywhere Hoshiko a woman said breaking my thoughts. I turned around to see a lady surround with butterflies. I got into my fighting stance ready to attack. Let me warn you, your quirk won't work on me she yelled out. Now who mentioned that I was using my quirk let me guess I pulled someone's hand from behind me and pinned them on the ground -this guy was the one you passed out well looks like he had already regained consciousness- Sean told you I asked. No, Vera told me she also knew how your quirk works so you see we have the upper hand here Hoshiko she said. So her name is Vera that means if I'm not mistaken you're Kuruyi Hirano? I asked yet again. Indeed now let him go she demanded. Nah I rather hold him hostage I said activating my quirk on him which made him faint and ran as fast as my legs could take me. After approximately 5-10 minutes-ish I stopped to take a break but I made sure to keep him right next to me. You really though I would let you win Hoshiko Vera asked coming out of a portal with Meliah as hostage. Now give Sean to us if you want Meliah back she demanded. Could've used some manners there I replied sarcastically. Sarcasm won't save this beauty teammate of yours she said. Looks like she can handle it herself I said with a bright smile. Suddenly Meliah escaped out of Vera's grasped and got into her fighting stance. Looks like anything dark will strengthen your quirk but what if it is bright? -will her strength stay the same or will it weaken this has got me intrigued- SUNLIGHT! Meliah called out activating her quirk but before the sunlight had come up we were stopped. TIMES UP! The match has ended with a draw Miss Momo said enthusiastically. Now please head up and rest for a while before we add the results on the notice board if your names aren't on the board then you're not accepted but it is alright there are other hero schools Miss Momo said trying to not make the others anxious.