"The end?"

{Days later}

POV Ryujin

-"So you forgave this bitch?" -Lia asked Yeji.

-"Technically Ryujin didn't do anything wrong, because it was JYP's plan" -Chaeryeong defended me.

-"Ryujinnie and what are you going to do?" -Yuna asked.

-"Well. Jimin and I are going to tell the whole true"

-"When?"

{Background tv}

[Hello Seoul! Welcome once again to "K-pop insider". Today we have more shocking news.

Earlier today Ryujin from itzy and Jimin from BTS admitted their companies forced them to fake a relationship. All of this was JYP's CEO idea because he wanted more attention for his upcoming comeback. Fans of other groups already started to unfollow him on every social media platform!

Along with all the drama. Both artists kind of admitted they have their own relationships with people they actually love, but their response was so vague we are having trouble believing it.

For the time being we can confirm the only relationship between them is a close friendship.]

{End of broadcast}

-"Woah! Ryujinnie you are amazing" -the maknae jumped into my arms to hug me.

-"Congratulations!" -Lia and Chaeryeong said at the same time- "You are free" -one of them added.

Our managers took us to the company because the new CEO wanted to talk to us. The girls and I entered the renovated office, but we weren't the only ones waiting. Twice, Stray kids and NMIXX were also inside.

-"Thank you for being here" -he stood in front of us- "I'm aware that JYP caused a lot of problems between members and groups, but I'm here to fix it.  From now on there are not going to be dating scandals with artists of other companies. The decision JYP made, costs us lots of relationships with other entertainment companies" -he smiled at us- "We are not going to ask who you date, just live your fucking lives as you please"

Some of us widened our eyes because the CEO cursed, but others laughed and clapped. After his speech and presentation. We left the agency and went out to eat. We celebrated with fried chicken of all flavors.

Back at the dorms we planned a party with the other groups. There was soju and the boys of Stray kids managed to get rid of the managers for the rest of the day. We danced, partied and enjoyed everything.

Once the party ended we cleaned up to not leave any evidence. I returned to itzy's dorm after saying good night to Twice. The bathroom was occupied by Lia so I waited outside, she went out and I washed my teeth and face. When I returned to my room there was a little path on the floor with candles, I followed it with my eyes and noticed Yeji sitting half naked on my bed.

I stood there for a couple of minutes without saying anything, she smiled at me, letting me see her cute dimple.

-"I need you. Miss Shin" -she said.

The end?

*A really short episode and fanfic, thank you so much to every person that read it. I really appreciate you 💖*
*The story is not that long because I don't like long books*
*Stay tune for more, thanks again*

⚠️SPOILER ALERT: Upcoming fanfic about Blackpink (already on the making)⚠️