"When our lips touch"

"There might be grammar mistakes, I'm sorry. Didn't checked before publishing it"

POV Ryujin

-"Excellent everybody, the choreography turned out perfect" -said the choreographer after the girls and I collapsed on the floor, our dance lessons can be very intense- "Just a couple of remarks. Lia.." -that means bad news.

-"Yes?" -the beautiful girl paid attention to the thirty year old woman.

-"You haven't improved your dancing skills. What's going on?"

-"I'm sorry, our schedule is packed. I haven't rested properly" -Lia's dance skills is something she has always suffered from critics. We know that being in a kpop group isn't easy but sometimes we need energy to give the best of ourselves.

-"Listen girls... I know you are tired but itzy is one of the best fourth gen groups in Korea right now. There are lots of international fans that adore you, you have so much to offer, you can't put your foot on the brakes, ok?"

-"Yes" -we said in sync.

-"I'll see you tomorrow. Go home"

The teacher left us all alone, no one was in the building, just my members and a couple of managers that were going to drop us at the dorms. Chaeryeong and Yuna were the first ones to stand up, they gather their stuff and help Lia too.

Looked at the ceiling hearing my heavy breathing, after a couple of minutes it returned back to normal, turned my eyes to Yeji who was a couple of centimeters away from me and there it was, her perfect side profile along with her smooth light brown hair. There were a couple of baby hairs attached to her forehead due to all the sweating. She looked at me and I quickly looked at the ceiling.

I got my ass up and noticed Lia, Yuna, Chaeryeong and our managers weren't in the practice room anymore, they probably went to the coffee shop on the first floor of the building. Gathered my things and waited for Yeji while looking at my phone.

-"Ryujin" -Yeji spoke first.

-"Hhmm?" -replied without looking at her.

-"Can we talk about what happened last night?"

Fuck. I was afraid this moment might come but I didn't expect it to be this fast. Felt how my body started trembling and not because I was hot and the air conditioner was on.

-"Sure" -say leaving my phone on the side paying attention to Yeji.

She sat close to me. I can smell her perfume mixed with sweat. She took my chin and pulled me closer. Our lips touched and felt the electric discharge in my body all over again. I opened my mouth letting her more space to work with, she responded by making our tongues touch, the kiss was getting harder and there were no signs that either of us wanted to stop but we needed to, our body's were begging for air.

-"This is not talking"

-"I know. I needed to do it, one last time"

We heard the door opening and we separated as fast as possible. It was our manager calling for us, it was time to go home, our schedule was packed for later today and we needed the remaining three hours before it started, to rest "properly". The practice took forever. I looked at the clock on my phone and it was two in the morning.

Our manager drove through the streets of Seoul. The dorms aren't far from the JYP building, thanks to the little traffic we arrived sooner than I was expecting. Everyone took their stuff and got out of the black van with tinted windows, we squeezed ourselves in the medium elevator. I saw the doors closing and Lia pushed me a little, making me face Yeji.