Why tf does this even need a name

Third chapter of the day! Nothing is wrong with me!

Y/n POV:

You leaned into your girlfriend's side. You were watching a movie, but you had started to fall asleep. Personally, you blamed Natasha. It was unfair for someone's side to be soft. 

Natasha POV:

Y/n was cuddling into me. I could feel her falling  asleep. I mean, since we were watching avengers again, which she has seen a thousand times, it was to be expected. 

Y/n fell asleep just as we got to the fighting scene. Getting up, i shifted her so that she was lying down on the couch the long way. Then i sat down again, with her feet in my lap. 

Y/n POV: 

You woke up with your feet in Natasha's lap, her being fast asleep. Smiling softly, you picked her up and brought her to your bed. Tucking her in, you crawled in beside her. 

Then you fell asleep once again next to the woman you love. 

Natasha POV:

I woke up in my bed, which was strange, since i could've sworn i fell asleep on the couch. Y/n must have brought me up there. Smiling, i got out of  bed, trying not to shake it. Y/n looked tired, and she needs the rest. 

Sneaking downstairs, careful to avoid the squeaky creaky step (advice: if you are walking down a staircase and it doesn't have a creaky step, you should be scared.) i started making pancakes. I put blueberries in, y/n's favorite. 

"Tasha?" Y/n said, stepping down the stairs. 

"Hey, baby," i cooed, laying a hand on her pregnant belly, "how's Yelena?" 

"Normal?" She asked.

I laughed, kissing my wife on the head. "C'mon, i made pancakes."

"Blueberry?" She asked hopefully. I winked at her and gave her a thumbs up.

Later, when we were sitting outside, watching the sunset, i squeezed her hand. Telling her, i love you. Telling her, you're mine. Telling her, and I'm yours.

 No comment.

Requests?