1

(By continuing past this point you agree that any trauma, relapse, flashbacks, nightmares, urges, panic attacks, or anything of the sorts are not in any shape, form, and/or way the fault of the author of this story or anyone or anything associated with the author of the story or the story itself. Enjoy.)

(Basically my brain decided to come up with a different version of Flowerfell that took place in the 'Original Au' aka Undertale

But instead of it being FRISK that falls and gains a flower each time they RESET and/or SAVE and LOAD, it's my oc Evelyn. I did this because, LOOK AT THE FUCKING AGES PEOPLE!!! WHAT KIND OF WARPED MINDS DO YOU HAVE?! USUALLY I JUST STAY QUIET AND LET PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN SHIPS AND OPINIONS, BUT THIS HAS GONE TO. FUCKING. FAR! FRISK IS JUST A C H I L D AND YOU ARE SHIPPING THEM WITH A GROWN FUCKING ADULT! WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE?! THIS IS WHY THE SOULS JUMPED INTO MOUNT EBOTT!!! SO THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO SEE ANYMORE OF THIS!!!

I'm sorry, I lost my cool there. It just makes me so mad that people do this. Like, a child? Seriously? I get you people need romance and such, but isn't that taking it to far? I just want to say, to anyone who has left the Undertale fandom, and/or who does not feel comfortable with it because of the people who did this and allowed it to continue, I am so, so sorry on behalf of everyone. And to those who caused it and allowed it to happen... I hope you're happy. You have ruined this fandom for SO many amazing people and caused others to leave it entirely. But I refuse to let this make me give up on this fandom! I know that, if we work together, we can fix it! We can make it better than ever, one step at a time!

So, to take into the terms of the game and fandom itself...

*The author has given you a second chance, or a chance to help better the fandom. Do you accept

>Yes | >No

Now that that's over, I'll give a basic rundown on my oc.

First Name: [Evelyn]

Last name: [Last name not available]

Age: [26]

Soul: [half determination half kindness.]

Appearance: [Brown hair, light/mint green eyes. Was wearing a white short sleeved dress, with matching tights and flats(shoes) when she fell down. Continues to wear the outfit throughout her journey in the Underground but is also given Sans jacket by the jokester skeleton himself. Blue and white flowers bloom from her each time she uses RESET, SAVE, and LOAD.]

She fell down the mountain when she was playing hide and seek with her sibling(who is the biological mother to Frisk that we never meet. But for plot conveniences let's just say Frisk is an orphan because her parents died.)