"Jospeh's it is then." She said writing something else down.

"I guess y'all can send y'all inspired styles in the group." She said referring to our dresses we picked out.

"What about decor?" Remi asked as I looked over to Drea and she shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm still waiting to hear from the four seasons and I'll take anyone as long as it's not Flora & Co." She said with a slight attitude making us laugh.

"Did y'all see how they did Janay and Chris?" Remi asked as I nodded.

"That whole floral arch came tumbling all the way down." Drea spoke.

"I wholeheartedly felt bad cause she cried on her wedding day and Chris already looked aggravated as hell." I said shifting a bit in the couch.

"Exactly. They didn't even give them a refund. No apology no nothing. White bitch talking bout 'we're willing to give you a little something to keep this away from social media'." Remi mocked making Drea and I both laughed.

"I think that my biggest fear right now." She continued as our laughter died down.

"For Mecca and I to be going down the aisle and it all goes wrong. I'on think I can take that. Definitely not built for that shit."

"You're being negative right now, erase all of that. Things will be just fine." I assured her.

"Yea, you're right... I swear I be overthinking everything that don't be needing to." She sighed.

She definitely needed a break, what she was dealing with wasn't that serious and she really was just making it hard on herself.

Its been a whole month since the proposal and she was just starting to get into the mood of planning.

We were only doing things like color, arrangements and basically anything personalized.

I had also come to terms that Mecca had Elijah attending on his behalf. I didn't care. Well at least I tried not to...

In all honestly though for the first time in five years I've actually felt some type of closure. Some type of comfort even. I was ok where things were at, I was still in a state of somewhat disbelief but I figured I'd just accept everything for what it really was.

I was ok, I wasn't my best but I was definitely ok.

I was doing everything to keep myself up and going right. More so keeping myself mentality in a safer spot.

"Tahjae!" I heard Drea called.

"Huh?"

"Did you just hear anything I said girl?" Drea asked as I shook my head honestly.

"We're doing a bridal shower." She said as I nodded.

"Ok, and when?"

"Next month so keep that in mind." She raised her brow.

I sighed feeling quite uneasy a bit, but it was whatever, my best friend was having the wedding of her dreams and that was all that mattered.

After we had finally wrapped up on decision making I made my way back over to my mothers place.

Getting there Asia answered.

"You look good, why you look so good?" She said eyeing me from head to toe as I rolled my eyes walking in past her.

"I haven't been anywhere, just at Drea's."

Since she's been back she's been begging for a sister date, and I owed her that, but with everything going on right now, the outside and some waffles and mimosas were the last of my worries.