"Since you're here, I've got enough weed here for two spliffs, are you interested?"

Like someone had lit a fire beneath her, Toni was practically leaping from her seat. It had been weeks since her last high, partially due to being preoccupied with her professor. But the idea of taking the edge off a little sparked her interest. Besides, she needed to kill time and being high took away her concept of time for a short while.

"I'll take that reaction as a yes, you'd think you were hooked on the stuff." SweetPea chuckled wholeheartedly, twisting on his heel to head into the caravan to find his set up.

It had become a challenge for him a couple years before, to roll a spliff in under a minute. Something that the brown eyed girl knew she could never accomplish - but with a vision set ahead for himself, the tousled haired boy somehow managed it. With a grin as he settled down at his counter, Toni a couple steps behind him. In just over a minute, she was handed her own joint, the earthy smell like heaven to her senses.

"God, it's been weeks since I've taken a hit. I'm ashamed to say I've not even noticed its absence." The brunette admitted sheepishly, there had been a time where she'd all but relied on the plant to be the source of her peace.

A simple flick of her thumb over the coils of her lighter, a flame ignited and in no time she was inhaling the extracts of the burning cannabis between her fingers.

SweetPea followed not soon after, the taller man slumping down in the corner of his couch relaxing into the drug. The humid air seeped into the old camper home, the pair hardly taking notice as sweat began to seep from their bodies once more. Toni pulled up a chair from the desk and spun it to sit upon it, facing her friend, resting her head upon her arms as she watched him in intrigue.

"When are you going to get out of this dump? I know you've got more than enough money too," The brunette wondered in curiosity. The money he earned from his little "side hustles" was sitting somewhere in a crack in the flooring.

With a short inhale, and a long puff outwards, he shrugged as usual not liking the topic of speaking about his personal life. Not even with one of his best friends.

"Let's talk about you for a moment," His eyes averted from the water stained ceiling of his trailer, down to his ever so high best friend. An eyebrow cocked in amusement as he knew she was partial to spilling the beans when she was high, "It's term break, is it not?"

Toni knew where this was leading, shuffling uncomfortably and twisting the blunt between her fingers. Taking a long inhale to avoid speaking momentarily, offered a curt nod as a response.

"Where are you staying? You usually spend your first week with us during that time."

The petite girl had already attempted to think up an answer before he'd even asked it, she could lie easily. But she hated it. Especially lying to him. So in reluctance, she uttered her words just loud enough for him to hear,

"If you must know, I'm staying at someone's place at the moment."

That one sentence was enough to peak SweetPeas interest enough to sit up, slightly reddened eyes now fully focused on his braided haired friend.

"Who?"

The question was short, but Toni wasn't sure whether or not it was safe to divulge that information yet. As much as she trusted SweetPea, she knew instantly he'd be put off with the fact that Cheryl was her professor. Alongside the fact she'd threatened to inform the school of her situation, he wouldn't think of it as her 'taking her in'. Instead, she played it off as though it were a guessing game.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Please don't tell me it's Donna Sweett, I know you two are close, but come on, T. You've got better taste than that." SweetPea was quick to assume, and quick to judge and that was what kept her from being honest.