Short: Sisters

Vi and Jinx have a much better upbringing and instead had a friendly rivalry with one another. Jinx is still a wild child...

The Demacia delegation had arrived and we were tasked with showing the royal siblings around. I thought it might be boring but I followed my sheriff's orders. We brought them to test the Rift training grounds Heimerdinger and Ekko had recently finished. Caitlyn and I showed them some of its features and then we took our seats in the stands watching them perform some serious moves. They were spectacular fighters in their own right - not just royals. I was impressed and then Jinx had to show up of course.

"Hiya sis, what have we got here?" She jumped down loudly behind us onto a bench.

"Oh hey, was wondering when you'd show up today." I said.

We watched a bit more. Jinx threw jabs at the baton twirling princess. Suddenly Lux threw this massive beam across the entire field incinerating every target in its path. All 3 of our jaws dropped.

Jinx came to after a minute, shook her head and spoke. "Whoa, I think I'm in love." She bolted toward the stadium grounds with her enhanced speed.

"Wait!" Caitlyn tried to recall her but there was no use. "Uggh" she poked me. "Please go try to stop whatever that is."

"Oh man... hmm, yes ma'am." I reluctantly made my way down the steps; gauntlets on. Caitlyn of course stayed to watch this mess unfold.

Jinx stepped up trying to be smooth or funny I guess, "so Lux is it? Is that short for something? Luxurious maybe?"

Oh my gawd, I shook my head.

"Jinx!" I yelled at her and shot her a death glare.

"Oh Jinx, I've heard of you...." What? what were they saying?

"Hahaha, yeah." She said bashfully.

"So you want to show me what you've got?" Lux questioned twirling her baton in jest.

"Oh hell yeah." Jinx grabbed her pistol and quickly threw down half a dozen targets (one right by me) out of the corner of her eye.

"Damn it Jinx!" I powered up my gauntlets with a downward thrust of my fists.

"Heya sis, think fast!" She continued to launch explosive after explosive at my feet - 4 to be exact. I leapt out of the way of each of them. Now I was pissed! I grrrrowled out, "Hey!"

Jinx spun up her gatling gun which she had affectionately named Pow-pow and proceeded to fire straight at me. She bit down on her lip smiling the entire time.

"Gah. Are you fuckin' kidding me?!" I dashed away then shielded the rest of her nonsense shots. She just turned and blinked her purple little eyes at Lux.

"Oh come on I knew you'd block those." "She never wants to train with me." She threw a thumb pointing over her shoulder. She smirked and blew a bit of hair out her face.

Lux had the gull to giggle at that. "Yes big brother can't stand up to me in a fight either. Isn't that right?"

Garen snapped out of his trance for a moment and glared at her.

"You're mine little sister!" I ran at Jinx powering up my gauntlets to grab her. "Ahhh!" I screamed out. She flashed those damn pink eyes and dashed inhumanly fast diving under my swing.

"Missed me." She tapped my shoulder. I swung again. "Missed me again. Come on you can do better than that." I threw a stunning charge at her this time slowing her movement then walked slowly to her face.

"That's enough." I spat at her close to her face. Then whispered angerly, "No Fishbones for you!" I pulled the launcher out of her grasp and threw it under my arm.

"Ugh you're no fun." Jinx rolled her eyes.

Lux started clapping behind us, "that was pretty good Vi. Jinx." She bowed her head slightly toward my scrawny sister.

Garen stepped forward a few steps but stood silent. He threw his massive sword into the ground. The earth cracked and broke in every direction. His glare was towards Lux then he knowingly shook his head at me letting out a deep sigh. Picked up his sword over his shoulder and turned around slowly walking away.

Caitlyn finally walked down the steps and spoke. "Right well we better be off." She grabbed my arm. And motioned for Jinx.

"Oh you go on ahead I'm right behind you." She turned her gaze back to Lux and they began to banter again. "So how does that work? You've got to show me!!"

"Oh this thing? It's just my conduit. The magic is all inside of me."

"Hell yes it is..."

Caitlyn and I had already begun walking away leaving them there.. our eyes widened at every sickening word they threw out complimenting each other... so gross.

"Damn, are we that bad?"

"Hmmm... no?" unconvincing Caitlyn grabbed my hand giving me a peck on the cheek as we walked closer to Garen.

"Hey man! Sisters am I right?"

"Hmm right." He grumbled low and flashed another look over his shoulder. "Do I have to worry about her?"

"Who Jinx? Nah she's harmless." I lied through my teeth. "Besides your sister looks like she can handle herself."

"Indeed."

"Come on let us buy you a drink." I nudged his heavily armored shoulder. He smirked as we walked to the Last Drop leaving those two punks to collaborate.