Tomorrows Truth

Late at night, two days before Follies At The Covens Day Parade

Ben knew he didn't have enough power to fuel more than a few trips if he was unlucky, steadying his projector in his hands, it was time for the test run.

He felt it power up in his hands, the Omnitrix's watch-like base now barely sticking out of his arm so Ben didn't feel it right in his skin, opening a red portal.

Ben, almost carefully stepped through, finding himself... in the Null Void. Perfect, he just had to calibrate it correctly and he'd make a portal home!

Then... he realised where he landed. Multiple Null Void portals were open, wild vulpimancers all around him...

"Ok, I could make another portal, or I could fight my way out.." Ben looked down to the omnitrix, now with a small emoticon on it, displaying 'wind'. "Ok, portal."

Ben fired it again, jumping through the... black portal.

Ben looked around him, a destroyed Bellwood around him, a red sky, orange ground... he probably shouldn't fire the generator again, so he slung it onto his back, making his way across the destroyed alternate Bellwood.

An older boy in a red jacket with neater brown hair groaned, landing in the same Bellwood, his own generator on his back... some of you may recognise him, especially the Recalibrated Prototype Omnitrix on his wrist with the completed models colour-scheme.

"Man, this isn't my lucky day!" Ben Prime commented, before seeing the boy in the red jacket, running over to him. "Man, are you ok?"

Beta!Ben (or Ben-B as we'll call him from now on) rolled back, slightly confused and just a little bit afraid of the younger, yet familiar boy. "W-who are you?" He positioned his hand over his omnitrix.

"Guessing by the omnitrix on your wrist, your an alternate dimension me. Hey, I'm Ben Prime." Ben Prime lended a hand, Ben-B grabbing on, still confused.

"So, Your saying there's a multiverse?" B-Ben raised an eyebrow.

"Omniverse, actually. And alternate timelines. Those kinda get mixed up." Ben Prime commented. "Lemme guess, Null Void, jumped into a black portal you somehow created?"

Ben-B nodded, dialling up his omnitrix, transforming into an older, more muscular Four Arms. (Remember, this Ben went through OS, OV's flashbacks, the scrapped Hero Generation's seasons 1 and 2, plus the original concept for AF S3, no UA or OV.)

Ben Prime smirked. "Four Arms, seriously?"

B-Four Arms got a little bit agitated. "Hey! I've only got, like, thirty aliens!" (The OS/OV flashback crew, but without Feedback or Ghostfreak, plus the Beta versions of AF's original 10.) "And I'm feeling nostalgic."

"Thirty, dude, I've got like a hundred and ten." Ben Prime dialled up his omnitrix, B-Four Arms deciding not to question why it was fused to his arm, as Prime transformed into... Antigravitesla, quickly slamming the omnitrix, transforming into NRG. "Not what I was going for, but I'll make this work!" He said in a thick Russian accent.

"So..." B-Four Arms awkwardly put two of his fingers together. "Wanna chat as we walk?"

"Eh, why not." NRG began. "Let's see what's different between our dimensions."

At first, it began with the two discussing the fact both of their omnitrixes had parts of the prototype, well, B still had his, and their lives weren't until they turned 15, minus the whole B's being in 2015 at the moment, as well as the fact his new aliens all evolved differently compared to their Prime Universe counterparts, B-Gwen's mana and magic being different colours, the fact B-Ben had mentored multiple plumbers and dealt with a Dagon-like entity earlier, then retired once he got famous.

"Ugh, don't get me started on fame... I actually have a few mentees of my own!" NRG-Prime commented. "Two alternate dimension us's and an alternate timeline one."

"Nice!" B-Four Arms ran out of battery, reverting to human form, coincidentally lining up to NRG-Prime turning back to Ben Prime.

"Yep, us from Dimension 27998.3, Dimension 23 and a timeline where Azmuth never finished making the prototype and scrapped it." Ben Prime smirked. "How about the Boiling Isles?"

Then the two talked about how different THAT was between the two of them. (And yes, the owl house 'Pilot' is a separate universe, where Amity was always nice and has her hair down, The BI is hell, Luz's shirt is different, Hunter is a human named William, and Ben is a ginger boy named Steven who transforms into Bens from other dimensions.)

Then.. they heard a menacing laugh.

"Eon, just come out and show yourself, your gonna lose anyway, just come out and die." Ben Prime remarked, mostly to anger Eon.

"Who's Eon?" B-Ben asked as Prime tugged him out of the way of one of Eon's time beams.

"That is, he's an alternate timeline us, long story." Ben Prime smirked, backflipping away from one beam. "Hey Eon, for a me, your aims as bad as a Stormtroopers!"

"It doesn't matter, I wasn't aiming for you." Eon stepped out of the shadows, a damaged omnitrix on his right arm, the core purple, integrated into his gauntlet.

"Dude..." B-Ben watched Prime time in, transforming into... (he was supposed to be more green)

"Decimus Prime?" Decimus questioned, transforming into a car

"Decimus Prime?" Decimus questioned, transforming into a car. "Come on!"

B-Ben jumped onto his alternate selves transformations alternate form, the two making their way into an underground bunker.

Professor Paradox walked in, sighing. "Hello, Young Master Benjamin, and... Benjamin."

"Oh, sup Professor." Decimus replied, reverting to Ben Prime as B-Ben hopped off. "Yeah... Eon problems."

"Can I go home now?" B-Ben rightfully asked. "I don't have much fight in me anymore... or at least.. not the skill."

"Actually... my powers do not work as long as I'm here, you two must use your projectors and return to your Boiling Isles.... They need you." Paradox sighed, offering a gumball to both Bens.

"Welp, guess I'm going back to the Owl House." Ben Prime shrugged, but annoyed deep down. "See you around, me."

"You too, little man." B-Ben joked, both setting up another portal, walking through, Paradox following B-Ben.

Both Bens found themselves at the left of the house, their makeshift Null Void projectors overheating, melting in their hands.

"So long, Benjamin." Paradox vanished in a blue portal.

B-Ben and Ben Prime sighed from across dimensions, walking to the front of the houses.

"Benjy!" Hooty Prime wrapped himself around the human-anodite hybrid, almost crying. "Your ok!"

"I missed ya too, Hoots." Ben Prime remarked.

"Ah, Ben. You have returned." B-Hooty commented, extending one of his limbs to pat B-Ben on the head. "You are.. unharmed."

"Pretty much." B-Ben sighed.