"Talons," Demetri corrected.

"It's not talent. It's instinct," Eileen covered her mouth from smiling, "An eagle knows it has to make the first move. If you want to get Cobra Kai in the All Valley, you gotta break yourself of this wait-and-see crap." Johnny explained.

"And how exactly are we going to do that?" Sam questioned him. Eileen nodded in agreement.

"You're gonna jump from this roof," he pointed at the roof they stood on, "to that one." He pointed at the one further away.

"What? Are you crazy?" Sam yelled at him.

"I might throw up," Eileen said out loud, laying her head on Sam's shoulder.

"That building is, like, five Nate's away and were at least 14 Nate's high," Demetri inferred, rubbing Eileen's back.

Please don't use me as a system of measurement," Nate spoke up, looking at Demetri in bewilderment.

"Quiet!" Johnny shouted. Eileen shot her head up as the group closed their mouths, "if you wanna be an eagle, first you gotta learn how to fly. You can't do that unless you jump. Eileen focussed on the jump. It wasn't impossible, it just needed a running start.

"All right who's first?" Johnny asked. The group remained silent. Eileen felt bad for him and she made the crazy decision to raise her hand, causing panic among the others.

"I have experience with jumping from one place to another, so I can do it," Eileen spoke before she started doing the math in her head.

"All right, I want one more person because happy over there has the experience," Johnny stated. None of them budging, just looking around at each other, "we're not leaving till you two jump. Let's go, I'll wait"

"I guess you'll be waiting for a long time. Cause we're not jumping." Sam told him before they walked away to sit. Eileen put together a board so that she can jump off the edge easily.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Demetri asked.

Eileen nodded, "someone at least should."

"Okay, but why does it have to be you?" Demetri whined. She bounced from leg to leg before she went into a running position.

"Why not?" She said back, eyeing the roof. Demetri grabbed her shoulder and made her face him, "Demetri, you have to let me do this, okay? I know you're worried but I did stuff like this all the time at ballet!"

"I know you're just saying that to keep me calm which I appreciate. I'm going to have 911 on speed dial, okay?" Demetri told the girl, pulling out his phone.

"You already do that like all the time," she responded. He planted a kiss on her lips before he walked away from the girl. She counted herself down in breaths before she sprinted to the boards and jumped. She used her legs to run in the air to get her close to the edge. She used her arms to block the roof from hitting her whole body, as she slid onto the roof of the other building. She quickly stood up to show them that she was okay.

"Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" Johnny cheered before the others joined in.

"That's my girlfriend! That's my girlfriend!" Demetri shouted. Eileen chuckled before giving them a thumbs up. After a little bit, she saw the group starting to leave. Eileen frowned but went to the door before she heard shouting.

She saw sam front roll onto the roof as everyone cheered. She hugged her from behind.

"Nice move, Larusso!" Johnny shouted. San smiled brightly as the boys cheered them on.

"You boys taking the stairs! You two, since you jumped, can ride the elevator!" Johnny shouted. The boys groaned in annoyance, Demetri grabbing Eileen's bag and Chris grabbing Sam's as they headed down the steps.

"That was intense," Eileen commented, going into the elevator of some company.

"I know, I didn't think I had it in me to jump," Sam replied, taking a deep breath. When they reached the bottom floor, they ran out quickly before the security guards came.

Eileen came home exhausted, throwing her stuff onto the counter before laying on the sofa, Kelli, and Samuel watching her from the other sofa watching a movie.

"How was practice with Johnny?" Kelli asked, sitting up from laying on Samuel's shoulder.

"It was good, I jumped off a building's roof to another one," Eileen replied like it was nothing.

"I'm sorry, you what? Samuel replied.

"Christ that man is crazy. Eileen, I have samosas for him in the fridge, can you bring them to him tomorrow?" Kelli asked, getting a look from Samuel. Eileen nodded before walking to bed.

AN: 7 more episodes left
before I say goodbye for
a while :( September 9,
come faster