26

As Johnny fought the wrestler, Robby grabbed Eileen's hand. She looked at him with confusion in her eyes. She did not expect to see him of all people in Mexico. She expected Johnny but not him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"As Demetri would say, define okay," she replied, watching Johnny not do well in the fight. Robby went to go in but Johnny stopped him at the last moment, standing up.

"No, Robby. I got this. Just stay there." Johnny told him.

"Kick his ass!" Eileen encouraged him. The man went to attack again but Johnny blocked him, giving the wrestler a chance to lift him. Once Johnny got to the ground he got him off. He kicked him in the face twice, the wrestler slowly getting up. Johnny's arms were grabbed from behind, now not able to block the punches being thrown at him by the wrestler.

Johnny was thrown to the ground but he got up yet again. He went to throw a punch but the wrestler grabbed ahold of his arm and threw him over his shoulder. Eileen put her head on Robby's shoulder before he got in front of her, an idea in his head.

"Dad!" He yelled, grabbing a chili pepper out of his pocket. "Catch!" Johnny caught it and smudged it in his eye. The wrestler yelled out in pain, giving Johnny a chance to get up and kick him one final time, knocking him out.

"Are you okay?" Eileen asked as Johnny walked over to the duo.

"What the hell are you doing in Mexico?" Johnny asked her, ignoring her question as she opened the door for them.

"Miguel took me with him so I could meet my father and he meet his. Only he did meet him and I have no idea where he is." Eileen explained the situation to them.

"Great, now to square one." Robby sighed.

"No, that wrestler person said that they were going to his dad's restaurant nearby," Johnny told the two. They nodded and went to the car. Eileen went to the back and pulled her knees up to her chest. Her back was in pain from the hit on the wall.

Johnny slammed on his brakes after a few minutes of driving silently. He jumped out of the car, Eileen following in pursuit.

"Miguel!" The boy turned to see Johnny. He finished the call with his mom before embracing Johnny. Robby got out of the car slowly, staring at Miguel. Eileen put a hand on his shoulder. Once Johnny let go of Miguel, Eileen walked toward him.

"How was your dad?" He asked, there was sadness in his tone but he smiled at her as if he was trying to show her he was okay.

"Not good," she replied, hugging him. She rubbed his back as he hugged her tightly.
On the way home, it was quiet. Miguel was asleep in the front while Robby and Eileen stayed quiet in the back. Johnny kept driving, listening to his rock music.

"So how'd Johnny get you to go on the trip?" Eileen asked him, quiet enough so only he could hear it.

"He didn't until we were already in Mexico," Robby replied with a roll of his eyes. Eileen laughed quietly.

"Of course he did," she replied, shaking her head. "Did you at least get some bonding time?"

Robby nodded, "A lot more than expected."

"That's good." She replied before it went silent again. It had been such a long time since they last spoke and now it was uncomfortable for them too. She looked out the window, recognizing that they were almost home.

"I'm sorry about scolding you for joining Cobra Kai, that wasn't my place," she spoke up suddenly, looking at Robby.

"No, I should've listened. I'm done with it anyways," he acknowledged. She looked at him and smiled.

"Can I ask you a strange question though?" He turned to face her, "When did you and Demetri get together?"

"They weren't together the whole time?" Johnny spoke up from the front, having heard his question.

Eileen smiled, "No we haven't been together this whole time, we started dating after the house fight."

"Yeah, they acted like one though," Robby butted in, Eileen not denying it.

"Whatever, whatever. Can I ask you a question that's also strange?" Eileen asked him.

Robby nodded, "Go for it."

"Can we be friends again?" She asked him.

Robby grinned, "I hope so."

"Me too."

"Happy, I believe this is your home," Johnny announced, stopping at her house. Eileen nodded, unbuckling herself before looking at Robby.

"Want to hang out sometime soon, friend?" she asked.

"Very soon." Eileen nodded at his answer, shutting the door before walking up to her door. She rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. After a minute, Kelli opened the door. Her make-up was a little smeared and her hair was messy.

"Eileen!" She screamed out of joy, pulling Eileen into her embrace. Her scream alerted Demetri and Samuel who came running out of their rooms to see Kelli holding someone.

"I'm sorry," Eileen whispered to her.

"It's okay, it's okay," Kelli repeated to her. Although Kelli was upset with her, she understood that her anger got the best of her when she yelled at Eileen to live with him. It wasn't her fault.

Kelli reluctantly let go so Samuel and Demetri could see her. Samuel walked up to her and patted her on the back.

"Welcome back, kid," he greeted her. She raised her eyebrow at him before he went in to hug her tightly. She hugged him back.

"Thanks, Samuel," she told him before he let go. Eileen turned to Demetri and ran to him. They hugged tightly, the two fighting the urge to kiss one another in front of Eileen's mom.

"Thank you for coming back, I did not know how much longer I had until your mom would kill me," Demetri mumbled in her ear.

She pulled back, "Why would my mom kill you?"

"He tried to tell me about how the amount of coffee I was having was not helping my stress about you so I almost threw my mug at him," Kelli answered for him, "Never distract me when I have coffee."

"That's true." Eileen nodded.

"Never bother her when she has coffee unless you are giving her more," Samuel added. Eileen pointed to him with a nod while Demetri rolled his eyes, not liking that he was being ganged up on.

"Anyways, we should get some rest," Kelli nodded, walking to her daughter to plant a kiss on her head before heading up the stairs.

"I'll be in the guest room," Samuel smiled at her before following Kelli. Once they were both upstairs with their room shut, Eileen planted a kiss on his lips.

"What's this for?" He asked as they stopped kissing for a second.

"For being the most patient, loving, loyal boyfriend ever?" She suggested. He nodded before their lips met again as they stumbled into her room. Once they were both tired, Eileen went to her bathroom and changed while Demetri threw his sweatshirt where she was.

"Tri, what's this?" She asked.

"Look, I know you are not the biggest fan of my clothing but you seemed not like yourself so I am giving you something that might help give you comfort," Demetri explained to her. She smiled and tugged it on over her pajama shirt and exited the bathroom.

"So what did happen?" He asked her quietly.

"My dad was using me to get to my mom. He thinks we still live in San Diego though, so I think we're safe," she explained to him.
What she didn't realize was the tiny tracker that was attached to her driver's license.

AN: surprise