𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

Start from the beginning

"You..." Nandini's voice trailed off, becoming all flustered herself. "I...?" Armaan was having a great time seeing his flustered wife and seeing her turn all red. He liked seeing the effect he created on her. It always made him happy to know that he could put such an effect on her.

"You..you can say..." Armaan gestured for her to finish her sentence with his head. "...how pretty she looks. How amazing she is. How you can't stay away from her..." Nandini looked straight into Armaan's eyes, unknown to what she was doing to him. "...how much you love her."

Nandini's breath hitched as she finished. Armaan had stopped his workout and had lowered himself down to her face. Their faces were not even centimeters apart. Nandini could feel her body heating up as she felt his breath against her lips.

"You look so fucking gorgeous right now." And a push-up, moving away from her face. He moved back down, saying, "You are the most amazing women I have ever met." And another push-up. "I can't stay away from you for even a second without thinking about you." And another one.

Finally, Armaan did his last push-up and brought his face closer to Nandini's. Nandini's palms were all sweaty while her throat was all dry. Armaan's eyes held contact with Nandini's, not moving once. "I love you so fucking much. So much that it hurts. So much that I want you in this lifetime and every lifetime after."

And he moved back. Nandini was left lying on the ground, her breathing turning heavy as those words kept repeating over and over again in her ears. A satisfied smile made its way on Armaan's lips as he got up, slipping on his shirt, all the while looking at Nandini. Nandini seemed to have forgot about everything in the world. Just those words stuck to her, ringing over and over again in her mind. But little did she know, those words would stick to her throughout her entire life.

• • • • •

A smile played on Nandini's lips as she stood in the kitchen. Those words were not leaving her be. Whatever she had been doing, she couldn't do without rethinking about those words over and over again. It was a cycle by now.

Realizing the coffee was all ready, Nandini poured it into a mug. A disgusted frown formed on her face as she stared down at the coffee. 'You still have time Nandini, back out before it's to late and you have to try this zeher.' her subconscious fired at her.

Nandini was bored and out of everything, she decided to try black coffee. She wanted to see what was so great about it that it was the only type of coffee Armaan would ever taste. Just by looking at it made Nandini want to puke up the breakfast she had ate. She couldn't help but think how does Armaan even like this stuff.

After fighting with herself for the last two minutes straight, Nandini had had enough and knew she had to try it. Picking up the cup, Nandini took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing." And in a go, Nandini took a sip of the disgusting bitterness, only to spit it out immediately. Nandini put the cup down immediately, trying to get rid of the taste of the coffee out of her mouth.

Never in her life had she ever tasted something so gross and bitter. It tasted as if it was zeher. Nandini couldn't believe Armaan drank this every day, and that to, happily. But she knew, someone so bitter like Armaan could only drink something just as bitter.

A chuckle rang throughout the kitchen, catching Nandini off-guard. Looking over, Nandini noticed Armaan leaning against the frame, chuckling. For a second she was confused but soon she realized Armaan had seen all over her stupid antics and reactions. Great. Now she would get teased for it.