Chapter 1

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

Yoshinoya POV

Yoshinoya was walking down his normal route to his school, as he was walking he got a text from Mikey to meet up with him and Draken. Yoshinoya took a large bite of his burger as he then started smiling...

Yoshinoya: "Hahaha! Yosh! I'll be there soon!"

He finished eating his 8th cheeseburger and took off as quick as he can.

Yoshinoya: "First, I need to get more burgers!"

<------------------------------------------->

Takemichi POV

Takemichi opens his eyes and looks around in confusion as shouts and screams can be heard from the 100 delinquents yelling at someone.

Takemichi: "Huh? Where'd Naoto go?"

He looks around as the delinquents begin yelling at him questioning what he's doing. He seemed to be in a fight between a random delinquent.

Takemichi: "What?! What the hell is going on?! Hang on a second!"

He pulls out his flip phone and checks the date.

Takemichi: 'This is twelve years ago today! Naoto was right!'

As he was not looking the random delinquent charged at Takemichi.

Takemichi: "W-Wait a min-"

*SMACK*

He gets punched and all goes black. Soon after, he opens his eyes.

Random Delinquent 1: "Oi, Hanagaki's awake."

Random Delinquent 1: "Don't go down after one punch, you dumbass. We're all bettin' money here!"

Random Delinquent 2: "Talk about a lame-ass match. Right Kiyomasa?"

Takemichi sits ups and looks at the man checking his money.

Takemichi: 'That scar on his brow... He's the top delinquent of Shibuya Third Middle School... Kiyomizu Masataka!"

Kiyomasa puts the money back in his pocket and looks at Takemichi.

Kiyomasa: "If people stop coming to these fight club matches to bet, there's no point."

Takemichi: 'Fight club? Oh, right. People were betting on that fight...Now I remember. These guys were in charge of that!'

Kiyomasa: "For now, teach that piece of trash a lesson."

The delinquents begin beat up Takemichi and stomping on him and punching him. Later, the delinquents left Takemichi beaten up and barely able to move as he was unconscious on the ground.

Takemichi: 'Being forced to fight guys we don't even know... And if we lose, we get our assess kicked even more. Day after effing day... It was Hell on Earth. And that's why I ran away. I abandoned my friends and even Tachibana, my girlfriend.'

Takemichi begins to get up slowly, and the delinquents that were leaving look back at him.

Random Delinquent: "Do better next time. You sucked ass today."