"Well put, Chief. Well put."

"Yeah."

"Well, go on. We haven't got all day."

"Remember what could happen to your friend."

"You've been warned."

Yeah."

Lucy turned in frustration. "Why don't you do it yourselves?"

"We can't read," the chief admitted.

"Can't write either, as a matter of fact."

"Or add."

"You could have just told us," Cara told them in a gentle tone.

"Beware the Oppressor."

"He's very oppressive," another said.

"What makes the unseen, seen, got it?" the chief reminded her as she walked through the doors.

---

Edmund felt someone shaking him and awoke to see Caspian standing above him. "Ed. Ed, wake up. Wake up. Look. Lucy and Cara are gone."

Edmund immediately got up and looked at where Lucy and Cara had been sleeping. "Lucy! Cara!" he shouted.

"Everybody up!"

"Get up! Get up, I said!" Drinian yelled.

As they got up, they started scrambling for their things. Edmund put his leather armour on as Caspian grabbed his sword.

"This way!" Caspian told them, following the footprints.

In all the commotion, no one noticed they'd left someone behind. Eustace. Edmund didn't bother waking his obnoxious cousin, as he rather enjoyed the peace and quiet. Caspian was once again desperate to rescue his sister. He could only hope she was safe.

CORIARKIN'S MANSION

Lucy and Cara walked through a dimly lit corridor and reached a library. In the library, was a large podium in the centre of the room with a closed book.

Lucy and Cara walked up to the book and Lucy tried to open it, but it was latched shut. Cara noticed cherubs holding horns and blowing into them. She and Lucy blew onto the cover and the letters made words. The Book of Incantations. Lucy opened it, flipped past various spells and came to one for snow.

Lucy recited the spell. "With these words. Your tongue must sew. For all around there to be snow."

A soft snowflake fell onto the page and looked up as snow fell. Cara smiled, relishing in the snowfall before it stopped. Lucy blew on the page and the book started flipping through the pages uncontrollably. She smacked her hand down and green mist flowed from the page behind. She started turning her head around as though she heard something before going back to the book.

"An infallible spell, to make you see, the beauty you always wanted to be," she recited again.

She stared into the tiny mirror in the book. "Susan? What's going... on?"

"Lucy-" Cara began, but was unheard.

Lucy lifted her hand and caressed her cheek and walked towards a full length mirror and yelled, "No, wait!"

She chanted quickly, "Make me she, whom I'd agree..." She tore the page from the book and Cara heard the Great Lion roar, though he she didn't see him. "Aslan?" Lucy called.

Getting no reply, she folded the spell and hid it in her vest. The green mist faded into the floor. Cara frowned, thinking it a poor idea.

Lucy walked back over to the book. "A spell to make the unseen seen."