Party

Y/N POV:
Today is Friday the 24th and its Sunoos Birhtday
So the other Members and I decided to throw him a surprise party at Jays house. They also said there gonna invite there Girlfriend since they also wanted to meet me.

,,So, who is going to bake a Cake for him?'', i asked them
,,I think its best if Jay does that bc we all can't cook'', said Sunghoon and we all laughed at the comment.
,,Im going to help him, since its to much to do alone'', said Heeseung, and we all agreed

Jay and Heesung started baking the Cake and The rest of the Boys and i Decorated everything.We also told our Friends and Classmates about the Party and 1 hours later we were Finished and the First People arrived.
We texted Sunoo to come to to Jays house since we said we will have a Sleepover there.
When he arrived we quickly hid and turned the lights out.

AUTORS POV:
,,Hello?'', Sunoo shouted as he entered the house.
,,Suprise!!, Happy Birthday!'', we all shouted
,,Oh you Guys you didn't have to do this!!!, Thank you!'', Sunoo said and they all did a Grouphug.

After they ate the cake and Sunoo opened his Presents, Someone ringed the Frontdoor.
,,Who could this be?'', i asked
,,I don't know!'',the Guys said.
Sunoo went and Opened the Door and to my Surprise there was a Girl that looked like Ni-ki but older. She Hugged Sunoo and Kissed him on the cheeks.
She looked back to the other Guys and they didn't seem surprised by what she just witnessed.

,,Happy Birthday Baby'', that Girl said and Y/N realised that she must be his Girlfriend and also Ni-kis sister because they look alike.
,,Thanks, but did you come al the way here from Japan just for my Birthday?, You could've just call me!?'', he asked her
,,Yeah.. but i missed you and i wanted to see you. Don't you like me being here?'', she said.

,,Of course not!, I love you and im Happy that you're here!. Let me introduce my friends to you; So this is Y/N, she is Sunghoons Sister, that's Jay, Jake, Heeseung , Jungwon and that is Wonyoung, she is Sunghoons Girlfriend. Guys this is Konan, Nikis Sister and my Girlfriend!'', he said happily.
,,Hi its Nice to meet you all! I heard a lot about you al from my Brother and Sunoo-ah'', she said smiling.

They all talked for a while and around 9pm jakes Girlfriend also came. Unfortunately Heeseungs Girfriend can't come because she is a Model in Amerika and apperantly she is very busy in the moment :(

A/N: Don't worry she will soon appear ;)

Because it was late they that they all be sleeping at Jays house.
So now theywere deciding who will sleep in wich room because there are only 6 bedrooms which means everyone expect Jay had to share a .
room.

It's is how they Sorted it:
Sunghoon & Wonyoung
Jake &Yejin
Sunoo & Konan
Jay
Niki & Heeseung
Y/N & Jungwon

Y/N POV:
I was a little nervous when i saw the room Because there was only one big bed and will sleep here with Jungwon.
,,I will Shower first! Is that ok?'', he asked me
,, Yeah i will just wait till you're finished'', i replied and sat down on the bed.
Some time past and i was getting sleepy, Jungwon was still in the shower so i went to the bathroom door and knocked.
,,Jungwon how long do you have to shower its getting late and im sleepy?'', i asked.
He answered with:,, I just got in, but if you're sleepy just sleep. Your can shower tomorrow''
,,Ok'', i answered ,, but don't shower for to long,Ok!''
I went to the bed and laid down. After 10 minutes i fell asleep.
A little bit later i felt arms sneaking around my waist.
,,what are you doing?'', i asked.
,,Can we just cuddle for now, pls?'', he said.
I didn't complain and we both felt asleep quickly.

—————————————————————————————————

Hi guys
So i planned this chapter for Sunoos Birthday but i couldn't upload it yesterday so Yeah...

Here is The Chapter for his Birthday
I hope you like it.

Also Happy belated Birthday Sunoo 🥳
We love you 🫶🏽

Bye 👋🏾