The Sleep over

Y/N POV:
A week went by since I met Jungwon. The School day was over my friend and I went home together. Jungwon and I made plans to meet each other in the evening, to go and eat something. I went inside and did my Homework, a few hours past and it was 16:33 o'clock, I forgot that we were supposed to meet at 17:00 o'clock.I went to the Bathroom, got dressed and than I walked to the place we were wanted to meet.When I got there he gave me a hug. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. ,,What is this feeling and why?'', I thought to my self. When he released himself from the hug, i was like a statue just standing there saying absolutely nothing until he called my name.

,,Y/N'', he said at least 10 times before I finally respond.
,,Y/N!, everything alright ?'', he said. ,,Uhm ja, let's go'', I respond and walked away not even knowing where we wanted to go. ,,Y/N your going the false direction'' he laughed and grabbed my hand and pulled me in a direction.,,Where are we going?'', I said. he didn't respond vor a while and then we were standing in front of a house.
''ist this his house?'', I asked myself. ,,You asked where we're going right?, this is my house; welcome!'' he said while opening the door.

We went into his room in I looked around while he went downstairs getting us something to drink. His room was filled with trophies from Taekwondo competitions. I walked around and saw a picture of him when he was a baby. ,,Cute...'' I said. ,,What is cute?'', someone said. I turned around and saw Jungwon standing in the door frame. ,,How long where you standing there?'', I asked. ,, A while...'', he responds with a smile on his face. we both sat down on his bed and talked vor a while. Then we played some games on the switch and watched a horror film. During the film I was scared, so I clung to Jungwon when there were scary parts. I felt comfortable in Jungwon arms. I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up i was in his Bed.I walked out of the room too look vor him. when I saw him sleeping on the couch. I looked on my phone to check the time. It was 2am and I had 30 missed calls from my mom. ,,Oh shit...'' i said. I didn't notice that Jungwon woke up. He grabbed my hand and said:,, What time is." ,,It's 2 am in the morning and I didn't tell my mom I would sleep over. it wasn't my plan to sleep over anyway.'', I said. ,,Well its to late to go home now, just call your mother and say you fell asleep.'' he said.

After I called my mom, we both didn't know what to do since we both were up and couldn't sleep. So we just sat on the couch and said nothing. it was dark and I was a little scared so I asked Jungwon:,,Can I hug you I am scared?''.
,, Sure, but is everything alright?'', he said.
,, Yeah everything is alright'', I said while I clung onto him. I felt comfortable and save. I coud hear his hart beating and it felt so warm in his
hand. After a while in his arms I felt asleep.

*

When Y/N hugged me my face turned red and my Heart was beating like crazy. She soon felt asleep and so did I . When I woke up in the morning Y/N was still sleeping in my arms. She looked cute. While she was sleeping I stared at her the hole time not noticing she woke up. ,,Why are you staring at me?'', she said. ,,You looked cute that's why'', I said while blushing.

Y/N POV:
When Jungwon said I looked cute while sleeping I wanted to scream.
HE SAID I CUTE. DOES HE LIKE ME. NO WAY HE SEES ME AS A FRIEND.
We ate Breakfast an then I went home.

I had no school  because its Weekend. At home I went straight to my room and got dressed because I'm meeting with my friends

______________________________________

Hope you liked it
Bye 👋

Btw who is your bias in Enhypen?
Mine is Jungwon