His Forever Soulmate

Finally, the day was here when he was leaving for delhi with indian team, to live his dream. Shehnaaz was packing his stuff when he stepped out of the washroom, just a towel wrapped around his waist. He went and hugged her from behind.

"When you will come delhi, to see my match?" Sid asked her, nuzzling his face in crook of her neck. He sighed, go knows how he is going to be away from her, for few days.

"Day after tomorrow, I have some college work." Shehnaaz answered him, Sidharth hummed in response and hugged her more tightly. He is gonna miss her badly.

"I'll miss you, shehnaaz" Sidharth whispered, she let out a sigh when his lips touched her neck, he moved down, planting soft kisses. Shehnaaz turned around facing him, still trapped in his arms.

"Awe. you poor thing" Shehnaaz teased him. Her fingers were tracing his waistline, She smirked as she opened his towel making it fall on ground. Sidharth smirked tightening his grip around her, he pulled her into him harder. 

"If you want I can make you feel good." Shehnaaz purred in his ear, her hand traveled to south making him groan into her ear as her hand caress him. 

"You'll be death of me one day." Sidharth growled in her ear, grabbing back of her neck he smacked his lips hard against her, kissing her feverishly. Shehnaaz smiled against his lips and responded back to his kiss almost immediately. The kiss turned aggressive, her fingers were pleasuring him causing him to be wild, with lust brewing up in him. 

Shehnaaz pulled him close to her gripping his hair in her tiny fist. Sidharth broke the kiss and scooped her in his arms. 

"Do you mind having a shower with me, My lady?" Sidharth asked her as he started walking toward the washroom

"But you just had one.."

"So what? I want another one but this time with you.." Sidharth winked at her, He entered the washroom and made her stand in shower cube and he turned on the shower, she shivered as cold water drizzle over them. Shehnaaz smiled and hugged him tightly as he strip her clothes off her body. 

"Thanks for always being with me, Love." Sidharth whispered in her ear, she smiled as he called her love, his soft words always melt her heart. She stood on her toes and kissed him on his lips, making him forget everything around him. Only she hold so much power over him & his heart.

"Bye Sidharth. You take care and Have your meal on time, No carelessness in this. I'll be there on the day of match." Shehnaaz told him, they both were standing outside their home, the cab has arrived and was waiting for him.

"I will, don't worry about me. Tum apna khayal rakhna, no adventures that will put you in trouble.. I love you." Sidharth said to her, he cupped her face in his palms and kissed her forehead. Shehnaaz closed her eyes to savor the feel of his lips. 

"I love you too, Sidharth" Shehnaaz whispered with, her lovable sweet tone made him smile. Shehnaaz smiled and waved at him as he sat in cab and the cab driver drove away, Sidharth waved at her back, feeling incomplete as car moved forward. A sudden void in his heart made him feel restless and he knew its because he is going away from her even though its just for few days but he still couldn't help but miss her. Since they had started living together, it's first time he'll be away from her. It felt like a huge part of is missing when she is not around him.

She is his other half. She is his Soulmate.