His Lady Love

Sidharth carried her inside the bedroom, she snuggles up close to him, in his arms.  Sidharth walked over the bed and made her lay down on bed. She stare at him innocently, he covered her with blanket, was about to move away when she held his his wrist in soft grip.

"Stay with me." She whispered, in barely audible tone. Sid nodded, removing his t-shirt, he slide inside the covers, beside her. He wrapped his one arm around her and pulled her into him

"Sleep baby, I'm here beside you." Sidharth whispered, caressing her hair, lovingly. Shehnaaz buried her face in his chest. She felt gush of happiness remember how he saved her and those words..Those words he said to paras about her were true, she knew it and it made her heart melt.

"Sidharth, thank you so much, for today. Don't know what would have happened if you wouldn't have come" Shehnaaz whispered, her fingers were making patterns over his chest, creating havocs in his senses.

"Sh. kuch nahi hota tumhe, i will never let anything bad happen to my Shehnaaz. Forget about that incident." Sidharth told her, he lay on top of her body. He leaned and pressed his lips against hers. She sighed and kissed him, taking his lower lip in between her teethes, she tugged it gently causing him to groan, he tighten his grip around her waist and started kissing her more passionately.

"I love you, sid" Shehnaaz confessed her love, for the first time ever. She finally told him about her love, about those feeling she had buried inside her thinking he doesn't feel same for her but after today, she is sure, he too feels something for her.

Shehnaaz opened her eyes and found him staring at her, shock written over his face. She wondered if she had assumed his care as something else, tears brimmed in her eyes.

"I love you too, Shehnaaz." She smiled through her tears as his lips came crashing down at hers. 

Shehnaaz laid with her back facing him, their clothes were on floor. Sidharth wrapped his arms around her from behind, and pulled her naked body in his arms.

"You know, you are my best friend, you are my support system, you are my weakness, you are my strength. You are my everything, Shehnaaz. I love you so much." Sidharth whispered in her ear. Shehnaaz smiled hearing his sweet confession.

"Copy paste, My boy." Shehnaaz turned around, facing him. Their faces were inches away from each other. They both could hear each others heart beats, they stare deep into each others eyes. Sidharth kissed her cheek, she couldn't help but pout as he teased her by not kissing her.

Irresistible!! He thought. As his hands moved onto her thighs, making her gasp. She stare at him, he was smirking down at her. Leaning into each other, embracing each other, they stayed there for long. Just feeling the feel of love.

"I love you, Shehnaaz" sid whispered, placing a light peck on her head. He couldn't be more happy today, he got his love in his  life, they finally has given a name to their relation. Shehnaaz blushed and hugged him tightly, causing him to chuckle at his innocent love

She is innocent. She is his love.