"But what about the next movie?" I asked. "There's no escaping this, it'll be like going in circles all the time." I ran a hand through my hair. "Am I crazy?"

Charl gave me a long look, resting a hand on my leg.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked me and I smiled.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I'd do anything to keep him."

"Then you have your answer." She let out a little laugh. "If he's worth it, then you're gonna be fine."

"I know I know." I nodded. "But you know I'd never be able to deal with all this if it wasn't for you." I smiled at her. "You're gonna have to be there for me to complain every once in a while."

I laughed as she rolled her eyes and gave me a shove.

"Yeah you're lucky." She muttered as she stood up. "We should start getting ready."

"Okay." I giggled and stood up too, following her into the bathroom.

I stood behind her and pushed my hair back off my face, checking it out in the mirror as Charl, being at least a head shorter than me, styled her hair too.

"Oh!" I snapped my fingers as I made eye contact with her in the mirror. "I meant to ask you the other night, how are you and El?"

She sighed at that.

"Better, I think." She answered with a small smile. "After everything that happened with dad..." She paused as I remembered that day. Charl's dad passing was a horrible time for her, especially because of her already rocky relationship with the rest of her family.

"I think we'll be okay, eventually." She admitted. "We talked, about everything. About what happened with Mom and Dad and then what happened between us over the years. I mean, I still don't forgive her for leaving me and dad when mom was such a bitch, and I still hate the fact that she was given everything she ever wanted, but..." She took a deep breath. "We're getting through it, we'll be fine."

"Good." I leant down to kiss the top of her head before quickly going into the next room to grab some hair gel.

I came back in and ran it back through my hair so it wasn't in my face as I stepped back to let Charl curl her hair without burning me with the curling iron.

"Which dress did you end up picking?" I asked her as I went back to the bedroom to get my suit.

"The red one." She answered. "That strapless Sherri Hill one we saw in the window."

"Oh!" I realised. "The one with the silver waistband?"

"Yeah!" She exclaimed. "It's on the back of the door. Have a look."

So I went to the back of the door and unzipped the suit pack on the hook so I could see. It was beautiful. It was floor-length and was a brilliant red, with the silver sparkling beads glittering on the waistband.

"Wow." I breathed. "You're gonna look great!"

"Thanks hun." She came out of the room with her hair done, all blonde and curly with a silver hairpiece that matched the dress.

I then got out my suit and took off my clothes so I could get dressed while Charl took her dress off the hook and went to the bathroom.

The shirt was black with white hearts, a Burberry one my mum sent over for me, and I quickly buttoned it all the way up to the top, no tie. Then, I pulled on the black skinny jeans and the matching suit jacket.

"Nice." Charl commented as she walked over to me, now in the dress and looking very glamorous. "Just... here, let me."

She grabbed my collar and fixed it for me, smoothing it down as she looked at me.

"You look amazing, H." She said and pressed a kiss to my cheek before turning back to look at herself in the full-length mirror on the wall of her room. "I bet Louis will love it."

"I hope so." I smiled. "Even though I wont know what he thinks of it until tomorrow."

Louis had to go to the after party with Eleanor once the premier was over, and us extras weren't invited, so I was just going to go home. I would see him tomorrow.

"We look like a very elegant couple, don't you think?" I joked as I stood next to her and linked our arms.

We stood there, admiring ourselves for a moment before she turned to me with a massive grin.

"I'm so excited!" She cheered before going over to her wardrobe and pulling out a pair of silver heels to wear.

I grabbed my black boots and pulled them on my feet too, smiling at her as she made adorable little excited sounds.

"The car will be here soon." She commented and I nodded.

We got the last few things ready, Charl fixing her hair one last time as she grabbed her silver clutch and phone.

Just before we left the room, I grabbed her arm and spun her to me, giving her a hug.

"What was that for?" She asked, laughing against my chest.

"Nothing." I shrugged. "I just wanted a hug."

"Okay," She laughed again, giving me a funny look. "The car's gonna be here any sec, come on."

"Okay, okay." I laughed along with her as she dragged me out the bedroom door and down the hallway. "Calm down!"

"I can't!" She squealed with glee. "This is gonna be so fun!"

.

.

.

thoughts?

movie premier is coming up nextttt! x