(2)

"Allie wake up we are about to land..." I heard JJ's voice as I came back to the world of the conscience.

"Hmmm" I hummed not wanting to speak just yet.

"We are about to land sit up and buckle in" she informed once again

"hmhmm" Came my hummed response as I sit up and move to a swivel chair, I put my seat belt on and wait for the plane to land and come to a full stop...I never did quite like flying but I couldn't just say I don't fly cause look at me now. Johnathan was sitting across from the team on the couch just pushing his weight into his seat and using his strength to a avoid sliding off.

Once the plane was fully stopped we got off and got into our respective S.U.V.'s. Emily, hotch, and JJ In one. Rossi, Reid and Morgan in another. Johnathan and me in the last one. 

Garcia called me and I answered. "Well hello girl genius." Johnathan called out to her.

"Oh now beautiful wonder you know better" She called back to him. I never did mind their little banter as I knew it was just for fun.

"Okay fine techie wonder what did you dig up on our case?" I added in changing the subject to what was on all our minds right now...Saving these girls.

"So turns out Marissa Barrington, Joanna Mason, who are step sisters by the way. They and  Leanna Harris were actually supposed to be going to their house to spend the weekend for a sleepover, but needed to get clothes for Leanna Harris. So they were walking to her house for her items when Mr. child snatcher comes and takes all three of them.

 So I was thinking, How does he know the schedule of the busses? and how does he know which children are having a sleep over? Also how does he know the when where and how?

 On top of that I was also wondering how does he know which children of both races are friends? How does Mr. child snatcher know which white girls are sisters and which child is the black girl? So I took the parameters Derek gave me. 

I did a little search which turned into a huge search and I found this. She pulled up what she found and shot it to the team. Take a look and see if that's what you need I have some more digging to do...bye for now."

I opened my laptop to see what she sent. My eyes widened when I looked at the photos on the computer screen in front of me. I felt the veins in my face show the more I looked. "That sick bastard"

"what is it Allie?" I looked to Johnathan when he spoke. 

"This son of a bitch is taking these girls and using them for his own pleasure. He is taking the most enjoyment out of the black children." I shook my head. "There is a special place in hell for people like him" I watched as he suddenly pulled the S.U.V into a gas station parking lot on the right side of the road. which seemed to confuse the rest of the team. I watched seemingly in slow motion as Johnathan took my laptop typing furiously. The team driving down the road as Morgan called me. I quickly answered the call to see what he wanted.

"Hello?" 

"What happened back there?" He questioned. 

"I have an idea" Johnathan  responded

"which is?" Rossi questioned.

"What if when the unsub takes the girls he is keeping them for longer than we thought?" Johnathan questioned. "I stopped to see something Garcia sent to the team, by the way" He added.

"It's possible" Came Reid's agreement.

"We will meet you guys at the police station, Johnathan will elaborate further when we get there"  I offered and then ended the call. "What the hell babe?" I  stared at him. 

"What? I did what i did for a reason" He stared back...in fact it was like he was looking past me.

"And what's that?" I inquired. when he didn't answer i looked back and saw someone in the tree line across the parking lot we were in staring directly at us. I recognized the person as Niklaus Mikaelson I got out of the car and walked towards the tree line. "Niklaus Mikealson?" He suddenly appeared in front of me. 

"That's my name, we should talk love" He smirked arrogantly.