Chapter 1: Not What She Seems. (Outdated)

(A/N: LETS GO REVAMP TIME!!!!)

                                            FruitCupWriter29 Presents
                                    Act 1: Not what She Seems

It was early in the morning. The sun was just coming up and people were on their way to work, you had just arrived at school, the one place you dreaded will all your heart, not only was it hell. But kids there made sure it was. They made sure you were miserable as can be, this had caused you to grow depression, and now your almost one step away from breaking.

Andrew: Hey Y/N, you doing ok.

Y/N: I guess

Andrew, the only friend you had in this hellhole, he was the only really nice guy out of it all, yet he wouldn't be able to save you.

Andrew: well at least your feeling some what positive. By the way did you hear someone got expelled.

Y/N: h-how?

Andrew: It's that Ashley girl and her group, they set the person up and 'caught' them red handed.

Y/N: What's T-Their problem?

Andrew: I don't know, but I'm surprised you didn't guess it was the group Fleetway was in, y'know that one girl.

Y/N started to get a mild blush

Y/N: Andrew . . . I told you to not talk about this during school.

Andrew: Its before school technically.

you sighed, Ever since you first arrived at this school you had a crush on this girl named Fleetway, you once bumped into her in your early days and she was nice, but shortly after when you tried talking to her again she was mean to you. You don't know why but you knew that Fleetway was still nice at heart and you developed a crush for her overtime.

suddenly a familiar (and annoying) voice was heard.

Ashley: out of my way, Most important girl coming through!

Andrew: spoiled much?

he said whispering to you while you gained a slight smile at his joke. The bell then rung signaling school has started. You both walked in and said bye to each other as you didn't have lockers close to each other. You walked up to your locker, opening it. The small smirk faded as you were putting stuff away into your locker. Suddenly you heard another voice.

Ashley: hey you, yeah whatever your name is

She was talking you

Y/N: W-What?

Ashley: yeah I heard you were a nerd and get good grades . . . so I'm going to need last nights homework.

Y/N: uh I'm sorry but I can't do that.

Ashley: I don't think you understand how this works idiot. You do what I say.

Y/N: the answer is still no.

Ashley: You better give it to me or I'm going to break your nose.

she said while grabbing you by the collar raising her fist. Suddenly someone interrupted the conversation.

Fleetway: Ashley, Calm down for god sakes, I got the homework.

You and Ashley turned to see it was Fleetway, She had he big a medium length yellow hair with some cover one eye, she was sporting her usual Red jackets and black pants. She had red heels on to finish her outfit.

 She had red heels on to finish her outfit