Jessica:
"How do you know that I do not mean when I actually do mean it." I got a text for Rocky saying that she was done yes she did it and I only have a bit left yay I can't wait to get out of here but what do I tell him.

Mr Dolan:
"Have you talk to your dad since he left you and your brother?"

Jessica:
"I only talked to him once after that never again."

Mr Dolan:
"And why not."

Jessica:
"Because he never called or message me after that and I do not even know why."

Mr Dolan:
"Do you think it is because of your brother."

Jessica:
"Maybe it is because of him I do not even know but I hope not."

Mr Dolan:
"Why not."

Jessica:
"Because my brother love my dad more then me so he will not do that at all."

Mr Dolan:
"But do you think he done it because he really don't like you."

Jessica:
"Now that i am thinking about it maybe."

Mr Dolan:
"See when you hear things out loud then you know you might want to message your friend and tell her to pick you up."

Jessica:
"K."

Rocky point of view

Rocky:
Once I was done I message Jessica and tell her that I was done after that I went back to her house I saw something on my files so I took a picture after that, I got the shred and the files and s after that I cut them so small so no one can see them because after you shred them you can still see them so you cut them up as well I got a message from Jess saying that she will be done soon, so I went in her car and to get her. "Hey I am here to pick up my best friend."

"Ok her name please?"

"Grace Dance Lee."

"Ok have a seat I will let Mr Dolan know that you are here to collect your friend."

"Ok thank you."

Jessica point of view

Jessica:
Rocky just message me that she is here this is going to be hard but I am happy that this is over with.

Knock knock knock

Mr Dolan:
"Come in."

Lady at the desk:
"Hi Mr Dolan sorry to interrupt but her best friend is here to pick her up."

Mr Dolan:
"Thank you for letting us know we will be right down."

Lady at the desk:
"Ok I will let her know."

Mr Dolan:
"Thanks."

Jessica:
"Well I better be going now."

Mr Dolan:
"Well not yet."

Jessica:
"What do you mean by not yet?"

Mr Dolan:
"Well I want to know something."

Jessica:
"Ok what is it?"