1|Biblia Magic Academy

In front of a gate, Arata stood there with a bag in hand, he opens the door and takes a step inside the gate.

Arata: "The Magic School sure is in an extremely rural area."

Y/n: "I know right?"

Coming out of nowhere Y/n appeared next to Arata patting his head.

Arata: "Aniki!" (looks at what Y/n's wearing) "Why are you dressed like a teacher? And where did you get the coffee and glasses?

Y/n: "What? I teach here. Did your really think I'm a student in this academy?" (Takes off the glasses) "And the coffee and glasses are just to complete the look"

Arata: "I see."

Y/n: "Anyway, here's our guide!"

Y/n motioned to Lilith who was rather nervous at what happened yesterday.

Yesterday...

Lilith: "You'll have him enroll at the Academy and become a Mage!? Are you serious Y/n-san!?

Y/n: "Dead serious. I mean look at him, it's not like he's unwilling."

The blonde pointed at Arata who had a small grimoire chained in his hand as he waved at the two.

Y/n: "And he already has a grimoire so there's a chance of him becoming a mage."

Lilith: "W-Well that might be true... But I've never heard of something like that!"

Y/n: "However, you can't be certain that it's never happened before. Since it does have the power to create a world like this."

Arata: "Then I'll become one!"

Turning their attention to Arata  who spoke with determination of becoming a Mage.

Lilith: "Are you sure?"

Arata: "Yes. No matter how small the possibility is!"

Lilith: "I just can't stop worrying..."

Y/n: (puts his hand on her shoulder and reassures her) "Don't worry. I'm here so trust me."

Present

In front of a classroom Y/n, Lilith and Arata stood in front as they introduced the transfer student.

Lilith: "This is our new exchange student, Kasuga Arata. And this is teacher who had just returned from his leave for a year, Kasuga Y/n."

Y/n: "Did you really have to mention that?"

Lilith: "Well it's your fault for taking a leave for a year and leaving me with all the work here."

Without being able to deny what Lilith had said, Y/n just sighed.