"It is a great pleasure to see interesting stories. How can I not be amused?" He muttered like he read my mind. Well, he had a big channel in Tokyo Dome so this level of coins being bled wouldn't matter. "Only 50k? That's cheap!"  Alyona yelled towards the dokkaebi. "Cheap?" Hmm, now that she says it so blatantly. 

Alyona does have a lot of constellations sponsoring her with a lot of coins, some are unknown constellations, but one, in particular, sheds his money too much. "Do you know how much 50k costs small incarnation?" Alyona scoffed and giggled. "That's just how much they sponsor me for being just amazing and pretty?" I look back and forth at them, A system message rang around every incarnation's ear after Alyona said that. 

[The constellation that loves to change appearance is snorting]

[The constellation master of the mystic arts is cackling holding his belly]

[Incarnation Alyona has been sponsored 70,000 coins]

"Why are you even here? Aren't you watching the Tokyo Dome?" She's right, why did he leave Japan now? Chances were high that great players like Oda Nobunaga or Miyamoto Musashi would still be active. Yes... was he full because the incarnations in his house were so busy? "Then give me the extra compensation quickly, Is this all?" I finally voiced out.

"Ah, of course. I should naturally give it to you. You are one of those who made this scenario interesting." I somewhat became angry at his sarcastic tone. If it wasn't for this bastard, the Disaster of Questions would've been a lot easier. Bihyung glanced at me from behind and communicated with me.

Hey... you know.

However, Dokgak interrupted Bihyung before his words could be conveyed. "Bihyung, prepare the compensation." Bihyung made a surprised and angry sound. "Huh?" Alyona sighed exasperatedly. "Prepare for compensation. Do I have to tell you twice?"

Look at this? "You are currently in charge of the sub-scenario..." Bihyung hesitated before opening his mouth again. "How interesting Bihyung. You dare act like this in front of the incarnations?"

A fierce aura started to crush Bihyung's body. The power of the dokkaebi depended on the size of the channel. "It seems to be true that the size of your channel has grown lately." Bihyung shrank back as Dokgak kept talking. "N-No! It is a misunderstanding!" Alyona sighed as she paced beside me.

"You do know that the sixth scenario involves Korea and Japan together? Have you already forgotten?" Bihyung jerked in his position and answered cowardly, "I-I'm really sorry. I'll prepare it right away!" Dokgak look away and reverted his attention to me. "Get started right away."

"Yes!" I didn't feel good because Bihyung was the one managing my channel To be honest, Bihyung and Dokgak's relationship seemed similar to how Song Minwoo bothered me during high school.

[Additional compensation settlement will begin.]

[You have acquired Parasite Species' Benefactor as a primary reward.]

[An additional selection reward exists.]

[You are the largest contributor to this scenario.]

[You have the first choice of additional compensation.]

I saw a translucent catalog appear in front of me. Once again, it was quite useful to catch a disaster. "Hey, no fair!" Alyona whined as she countless system messages in front of me, whilst she only got three of them.