2.6

A/n:Hey so like I'm to lazy to write the sleepover part 2 right now so I'll do that later and i dont really known if the end of this chapter is good but if it's not plz say something

"Y/n. Y/n. Y/n!" Anthony yelled while shaking me.
"What? What happened?" I asked half asleep.
"You need to take Ruby to school." He said half annoyed
"I do?" I asked, confused.
"Yes! It's Friday. "He replied in a duh tone.
"I thought it was Saturday. " I said while getting up.
"Nope." He laughed.
"Hey Ruby. Ruby. " I said while shaking her.
"What?" She asked half asleep.
"Come on, get up. I still need to take you to school." I replied, still tired.
"You do?" She asked in a confused tone.
"Yes, now get changed, and I'll be in the living room waiting." I replied in a duh tone.
"Ugh, ok." She said, annoyed.
"So what exactly do you guys want for breakfast?" I asked the group.
"We could go to a diner!" Zack replied exitedly.
"We could after we drop Ruby off." I  told him.
"Ugh ." Anthony said, annoyed out of nowhere.
"What?" Liam asked.
"I just remembered that we agreed to do karate with my dad." He said, putting his face in his hands.
"Wow." Ethan said, surprised.
"What?"Anthony asked, really confused.
"That's the first time you said dad without a pause before." Max replied, kinda shocked.
"Really? That's all that you got out of what I just said?" He asked, annoyed.
"No, you also said that we agreed to do ka-karate with your dad. Oh fuck. " Nataly replied annoyed and shocked.
"What?" Zack asked.
"He doesn't know that we taught you guys karate and that my dad taught us karate!" I answered him.
"Oh we are fucked." Ethan said casually.
"Definitely." Liam said.
"Ok I'm ready." Ruby said coming out of the room.
"Mhm? Oh right. Let's go." I said a little distracted.
*Time skip*
"Now remember Robby or dad is going to pick you up and if they don't tell them to call one of the numbers I gave you." I told Ruby in a serious tone.
"Ok."
"Excuse me?"
"Yes?"
"How old are you?"
"Why does that conser you?"
"Because if you are under 16 then you can't pick up Ruby since you are still a child!"
"What."
"That is no way to talk to a adult."
"You're point of this conversation is what?"
"That your parents shouldn't be irresponsible and letting you take care of a child!"
"Huh?"
"That you are to young to be taking care of a child and that you should be in school!"
"Ma'am you are scaring the children so please stop screaming."
"What the actual fuck just happened?" Anthony asked.
"I have no fucking clue. But bye Ruby you're gonna be late."
"Bye."
"Who the fuck was that lady?" Ethan asked
"I don't know she just came up to us."
"Why?" Liam asked
"Some bullshit about my parents not being responsible for letting me take care of Ruby. "
"That's fucking weird."
"Should we go over eat?"
"Yeah."
"We should go to Denny's haven't been there in forever." Nataly said.
"Oh umm funny thing,"Anthony said nervously.
"What?"
"We sorta maybe got umm, "  Zack answered.
"Banned from there. " I finished.
"What that fuck, why?" She asked confused.
"I don't some bullshit about us talking shit about the staff." Max told her.
"I thought it was because some kids kept throwing food and blamed it on us." Ethan said confused.
"It was both." Liam said.
"Seriously?"
"Yeah you know we should go to Pop's instead. " I suggested trying to switch the subject.
"Where's that?"
"You know that old McDonald's we used to go to?" Liam asked.
"Yeah."
"Well it got shut down and it turned into Pop's."
"Oh. Why?"
"Because a bunch of trucks/trailers kept going into McDonald's and they take a bunch of space so cars couldn't park there so they made it to the small Pop's."   Zack answered. I walked over to Anthony and grabbing his hand. He then kissed me.
Max dramatically told us covering his eyes, "AHH my poor inoccent eyes."
I stuck up my middle finger at him and said, "Shut up. Zack seriously?"
"Yes. I've been waiting to finally get pictures of you two."
"Send them to me." Ant said smiling.
"Don't encourage him." I told Anthony hitting him softly while walking.
"I'm not. " He said speed walking trying to catch up to me.
"Sure you aren't. "
"Anyways are we almost there?"
"Yes." We walked in and someone sat us down at a table.
"So what has happened since I've been gone?"
"Let's see well my dad and Anthonys dad opened dojos and they ended up going into a whole dojo vs dojo because Sam and Miguel started dating and Miguel thought that Sam was cheating on her with Robby. I think after the tournament Sam got with Robby and then Tory joined Cobra Kai. Her and Miguel started dating. "
"And Tory got Sam and Robby banned from the roller rink."
"How?"
"So she bumped into Sam on purpose and aplogised but mockingly so then Sam decided to make her fall down you know. And the security saw and told them to never come back."
"Your kidding right?"
"Nope. Then a few weeks later Sam got really drunk and kissed Miguel and Tory saw. So the next day the first day of school Tory went after Sam. They ended up fighting and Robby stopped Tory from hurting Sam more but he was like chocking Tory so Miguel tackled him. " Liam continued.
"The fight ended when Miguel got kicked off the railing by Robby. Robby ended up running away since they called the cops. Then my dad and Shannon ended up tricking him into turning himself in." Ant explained.
"Meanwhile Miguel woke up from the coma and they told him there was a chance he wouldnt be able to walk again. My dad ended up helping him learn to walk again. The school board ended up threating to ban karate but Miguel, Sam, my dad, and Ant's dad helped it not get banned."
"Holy shit."
"Blah blah! In the end Cobra Kai's sensei Kreese ended up calling his old pal and boom whoever wins the Valley tournment gets to continue their dojo." Zack whinned.
"You know what I want to hear your side of the whole Kenny situtation."
"Oh umm, I guess. So we were in the bus and suddenly we heard everyone in the bus laughing and pointing outside. So we stood up and saw Kenny dancing weirdly. The bus driver ended up honking at him since he didn't realize the bus was there." I explained leaning my head on Anthony's shoulder.
"Once he got on I told him, 'Nice moves new kid! What do you call that the loser limbo!' And once again the people in the bus ended up laughing at him." Zack continued.
"Didn't you guys think for a second how he felt being laughed at?" Nataly exclaimed annoyed.
"Uhh no because we we-"
"Hello my name is Emma I'll be you're waiter, are you guys ready to order your drinks?" Emma asked in a polite voice.
"Uhh yeah I would like a Oreo milkshake."
"Coca cola."
"Sprite."
"Horchata."
"Horchata."
"Coca cola."
"Coca cola."
"Ok so that would be an Oreo milkshake, a Sprite, three Coca Colas, and two Horchatas?"
"Yeah." we all replied.
"Why are those girls staring at us?" I asked slightly annoyed at that fact.
"What girls?" Anthony asked confused.
"Ah shit two of them are coming this way." Zack said dissapointed.
"Oh my god Mia look it is Anthony!" a brown hair with purple ends girl exclaimed.
"Do I know you guys?" Ant asked confused.
"Dude stop messing around."
"Seriously Anthony you don't remember us?" a dyed red hair girl asked.
"Uhh no."
"Hold up Mia!"
"Hey Ant." Wait what? I thought he only aloud me called him that. "Uh who are you guys?" a girl with blonde hair I'm guessing Mia asked sad-ish.
"Better question how do you guys know my name?" Ant asked.
"Your joking? 5th grade summer camp? Mia, Melissa, and Marie." she said pointing to herself then the red hair then the brown haired girl.
"Ohh the three major bi- ms." he said finally knowing who they were. I hid my head between his neck and shoulder because I was trying not to laugh at the fact he was about to call them 'The Three Major Bitches' since that's what everyone would call them according to Anthony.
"Yeah, so who are they?" she asked like we weren't right there.
"These are my friends."
"I'm Zack."
"Max."
"Nataly."
"Liam."
"Ethan."
"This is Y/n my girlfriend." Anthony introduced me since he notice I was getting nervous being around them.
"Girlfriend?" Mia asked in a suprised and sad tone.
"Mhm." I replied nodding.
"Ohh w-well uhm-"
Emma came up and handed us our drinks and asked, "Do you guys want me to put another table together."
"Well-" I got caught off by one of Mia's friends.
"Yes please."
You got to be kidding me. Ugh at least Anthony and Mia won't be sitting next to each other poor Ethan & Max.
"Uhh don't you think you could switch with Mia?" Mia's friend asked Zack who was sitting next to Anthony.
"No the fuck."
"Come on don't be a dick."
"I was here first and I want to sit next to my friends." He said annoyed.
"Ugh! No need to act like an asswhole-"
"Melissa just let it go and come sit next to Ethan." Mia exclaimed.
We ordered a few minutes later.
"So are you guys seeing anyone?" Marie asked. "You know what I'll start. I'm talking to this guy named Kenny."
"Uh what?" I asked suprised since I thought he was in the talking stage with Lia.
"Yeah does he go to your school?"
"Yeah the stupid bitch got us suspended. Guess why we aren't at school?" Zack said annoyed.
"Wait why aren't you guys at school?" Nataly asked.
"Well we all just moved back today we start school tomorrow." Melissa explained.
"Are you guys the asswholes who bullied him?" Marie asked.
"What did you just call us?" I asked annoyed.
"She called you guys asswholes because you guys are since you bullied him for no reason." Mia said annoyed.
"Okay the first time was for no reason." Anthony stated.
"You bullied him too?" Mia asked in disbelief.
"Yeah he was making Y/n uncomfortable."
"Well the Ant that I know wouldn't bully someone just because of a stupid girl." Mia exclaimed.
"Excuse me?" I asked .
"Yeah you heard me. " Mia said in a sassy tone.
"You don't even know me." I pointed out.
"I know that you are some self centered bitch." Mia said annoyed.
"Mia shut the fuck up, you think everyone is in love with you when in reality everyone hates you. "Anthony defensefly stated.
"See Ant you never cussed at me before but now that you're with her you've changed." Mia said in a sad voice.
"Stop calling me Ant."