1.7

A/n sorry but that picture is my fav and just so you know Anthony knows karate in this book but only cobra kai not myagi-do and him and y/n are scared they might injure someone badly so they don't use karate often but they're friends think they know Myagi-do
Y/n's pov
I heard Kenny ask, "Where is she?"
Anthony then said while laughing, "Oh my God. "
"Look at him, " I said while laughing
We walked towards Kenny laughing.
Zack then said while laughing, "Come on, look at him!"
"Look at this loser!" Max yelled. "Oh man."
"Oh, I think he's wearing glitter," I told the guys.
"Get a close up on that, " Ethan said casually, which made me question why because it was our first time doing this.
Anthony mockingly said, "Hey!"
Kenny decided to stand up for himself and yell, "Stop it!"
Liam told Ant, "You got to post that!"
"No, don't! Don't!" Kenny responded to Liam while grabing Anthony's phone. Anthony wouldn't let go, so it turned into tug-o-war. Ant accidently let go, and Kenny accidently stepped on it.
Me being me said, "Oh shit! He just broke your phone!"
Zack being Zack, said, "You gonna let him get away with that?"
Kenny decided to try and justify his actions, "I wasn't trying to break it. You guys were being assholes." Oh boy, did he say the wrong thing? Yes, he did because I was having a sorta shitty day.
"What the fuck did you just call us?" I asked in a angry tone. (Anger issues much? Yea)
Ethan went behind him and ripped of his tail. Then he signaled Liam to start punching Kenny. Zack punched Kenny after Liam stopped and Max started kicking him. Anthony and I just stood there, not knowing what to do.
" Pick him up!" Zack told Liam and Ethan in a angry tone. They obviously did. Kenny started panting. Zack looked at him and then at us. "Alright, Larusso, Lawrence. Let's see your moves."
"Yeah, bust out some of that Myagi shit," Ethan said.
"I, uh..." Anthony couldn't think of anything.
"Come on, Lapussos" Zack said obiously pissed.
"Don't call us that!"
"Then hit him!"
"Come on," Liam said.
I looked at them, rolled my eyes, and said, "First of all, it's Cobra Kai. Second of all, they can cause brain damage."
"Just do it!" Zack said, annoyed.
We looked at each other both thinking the same thing 'fuck it'. We got into potion but kenny elbowed Liam and Ethan.
"Follow him!" Max yelled at us.
We started running after him but he climbed a fence, so we stopped and looked at the door.
"It's locked!" Ethan said.
"No shit Sherlock!"
"Hey there's a hole! " Zack pointed out. He held the fence until we all past through. We went down a path and then we saw three diffrent paths so we looked around to see if we could spot him.
Max asked, "Where'd he go?"
"I don't know! Come on this way!" Zack said. I think he thought he saw Kenny. Anthony and I both looked dissapointed. We ran after them. We continued to look for him but we couldn't so we went to our tree house since none of us wanted to go home.
"Y/n are the vapes still here?" Ethan asked while laying down on the couch.
"I don't know," I answered him. "One time I saw a couple of kids going up here but they went outside running. Probably the booby traps but they could have gotten them. Let me go check." I went to Anthony's and I's room to check I looked under the floorboard and they were still there. "Look what I have!" I yelled getting the boys attention.
"Give me mine!" Max yelled.
"Here addicted bitch" I told him since we are bacically next to each other.
Anthony came up to me and grabbed his and asked, "Wanna go to the arcade?"
"Sure."
You guys might be wondering how the hell do you guys have internet and plugs in the forest well we got a couple of nerds to make us a cell tower so yeah.
After a while Zack walked in with Max and beers.
"Look what Liam got us," Zack told us.
"When did he go to the store?" Anthony asked.
"A couple of minutes ago," Max answered.
We basically spent the whole night partying.
I woke up and checked my phone. Oh shit! It's 7:35!
"Guys wake up! We are going to be late!"
"What time is it?" Ethan asked.
"7:35 dumbass!"
"Oh shit!"
"We can't miss the bus! Remember what happened last time?"
Anthony came out of our room saying, "We couldn't go outside for a month and no phones!"
"I remember that one time when we didn't go to school for a month, and Nataly got sent away to boarding school!" Zack said as we were all going out the door.
"Yeah, that reminds when your parents said if you miss any more days on purpose or for being high or having a hangover that you would get sent boarding school." Max told him.
"Oh, right! They said that!"
*After school*
"Hey Y/n we got invited to the Larussos for dinner, so get ready!" my dad yelled.
"Ok."
*Skip to the dinner, you know the iconic Johnny and Anthonys scene*
"Uh, what the hell are you doing here?" I heard Anthony say. I turned around to see Ant and my dad.
"I was invited. Who the hell are you?"
Anthony looked at my dad offended.
"Wait, are you the son? What did you do, switch to Whopper Juniors?"
"It's called a growth spurt. Dipshit."
"Still a piece of crap."
My dad walked away, and Anthony walked up to me.
"Hey," Anthony said.
"Hi." We kissed! AHH!!
"Hello?? Did you guys not see me?" Max asked, covering his eyes jokingly.
"We did we just choose to ignore you."
"Wow! I see how it is!"
"Kids dinner!"Amanda yelled.
*After dinner*
"Well, we better get going," Carmen said.
"Wait, is Y/n staying?" Sam asked.
"I don't know. Y/n?"
"Can I stay here, dad?"
Max looked at me with a smirk. Anthony and I saw and flipped him off for being dirty minded.
"I'm okay with it if Daniel is."
"I'm okay with it."
*Time skip to the next morning with the guys*
"Hey guys, do you think that we could make a quick stop at that gas station?" Ethan asked with a smirk.
"Yeah, we have 5 more minutes until the bus gets here!" Liam said exitedly.
"What are you planning, Ethan?" I asked him.
"Well, I was thinking let's buy a milk carton so we can throw at Payne's head!"
"I guess that's a good plan."
We bought went outside and waited for the bus. Once it arrived, we sat behind a girl. I think her name is Denise. We made sure no one was sitting in front of her. Either way, the last stop was Kenny's, so no one would sit there. He got on looking sad. He probably saw the video.
"Pass me the milk," Zack whispered to Ethan. Ethan passed him the milk. Zack threw Kenny the milk it got all over him. Everyone on the bus started laughing.
*Another skip time to P.E. also the reason Ant stole the clothes of Kenny is because Kenny keeps on flirting with Y?n*
I saw Anthony run outside of the boys locker room with Kenny's clothes.
"Hey!" Kenny yelled after Ant.
Zack yelled, "Oh my god! Look!" which caused everyone to look. Everyone started laughing, and Kenny's face was priceless.
*Skip time to lunch*
"We should really apolgize to Kenny before it gets worse," Anthony said. We all agreed, but I was suprised Zack decided to agree. Anthony walked up to Kenny.
"What the fuck do you want?" Kenny asked annoyed.
"I've been thinking about everything. I just wanna talk. Maybe we could try starting over?"
"I've got nothing to say to you, LaPusso."
"Oh!" Zack yelled shocked.
Anthony chuckled and said, "Call me that one more time and you'll regret it."
"Sorry, I forgot you were so sensitive abou that.....LaPusso."
Anthony tried to get him but Kenny sorta pushed him away and started runnning."Get him!" We chased after him into the libary.
"Where is he?" I asked.
"Doesn't matter. He's trapped." Zack replied.
The lights turned off.
Ethan said, "What?"
Liam said, "What the hell?"
"Come on. Let's find him." Max said.
Ant and I walked together. We heard Zack say, "Max?"
So I asked, "What the fuck is going on?"
We heard more grunting so Ant said,"Guys?" We saw the light switch so we started walking towards them but then I heard Kenny say, "LaPusso." We started walking backwards which caused us to bump into the libary cart. I got up first but Kenny pushed back onto the floor. He grabbed Ant by the shirt collar and said, "I finally got you alone."
A teaher walked in and saw Kenny so she asked, "What's going on here?" She looked around and saw the others getting up.She looked at Kenny diasappointed and said, "Everyone to the office! Now!"
I got to say everyones parents didn't look disappointed why? Well we had a accident that involves being surranded by beers and us smoking. Was it worth it? Yes, yes it was. Amanda and Daniel walked in together. I thought they came to pick us up like last inccident but my dad walked in behind them. And oh boy did they look dissapointed? Yes. Were we suprised that they were dissapointed? Also yes.
I saw the principal show them a video of us throwing milk on Kenny so out of reflex I said, "Oh shit."
"What?" Anthony asked.
"He is showing them the videos." Max said.
"Oh shit"
Our parents turned around and looked dissapointed. Shocker? Nope.
Kenny started laughing and looked at both of us and said, "I got you."
"Shut the fuck up."Ant, Max, and I said at the same time. Our parents walked out at the same time that we started that sentence.
"Kids that is no way of talking to him." Amanda scolded us. I guess she is pissed.
"Get in the car not a word until we are inside!" Daniel said. I guess they came in the same car. Yay another lecture.We got in the car.
"Y/n, Max, Anthony do you guys remember what did I told you guys about bullying other kids?" my dad Johnny asked us.
"Not to do it unless they do it to us." Ant, Max, and I said annoyed.
"So what did he do to you?"
"Well at the beggining it was because he was dancing at the bus stop like someones grandma. Zack started telling him shit and he looked like he was having fun so we decided to join in on the fun. " Max admitted.
"And the clothes?"
"Well he continued to flirt with Y/n even though we told him to stop." Ant explained.
"And chasing him into the libary?"
"We tried to make amends with him but he didn't want to and kept on calling Ant LaPusso." I replied.
"See they have a point."
"No they don't Johnny. If your friends would start smoking weed would you guys?"
We looked at him with a are you fucking serious look.
"Daniel!" Amanda and my dad said at the same time.
"Oh right bad example but you guys get the point."
"Yeah we do but in the end-" I started saying before getting cut off by Daniel.
"Also you guys aren't seeing those kids anymore."
We were already inside the LaRusso house.
"Wait what?"
"What's wrong?" I heard Sam ask.
"These two got in trouble for bullying a kid with their so called friends so they aren't allowed to see them anymore."
"I mean it's fair because ever since they became friends with them they started doing drugs."
"Oh my god Sam why do you have to get a saying in everything?" Ant asked annoyed.
"Sorry if I care about you guys. I don't want you guys to be around bad influence."
"Sam is right guys we don't want you guys to be like Cobra Kai." Miguel told us.
"Miguel why doess everything have to be a Cobra Kai or Myagi-Do way?" Max and I asked annoyed
2080 words yay!