2.2

"What are you guys doing here?" Amanda asked.
"Well, we are done babysitting these three!" Sam said. "We trusted them enough for them to go to then arcade alone, but they went to see those devil creatures, and Nataly is back in town!"
"Sam, why did you guys even let them go, and Anthony, Y/n, Max, you guys should invite Nataly for dinner."
"we aren't talking to her until she realizes that we hate Payne for valid reasons," I said camly.
"What do you mean?" Amanda asked while leading us to her office.
"I mean, she thinks that we are being stupid little bullies hating Payne, but that isn't true. We actually have reasons. You know he wouldn't leave me alone. He kept calling Ant LaPusso, and we tried to make amends with him, but obviously, that didn't work out because we are here right now. She is also mad because we stopped writing
and calling, but she doesn't get that we never got the chance to talk about what the hell is going on here. But no, you know what no lets forget about the friends she left behind because they dont matter because nothing can happen to them. Oh wait, yeah, something did happen to them they got hooked up on drugs and alchol. Plus, she really thought we wouldn't notice that she would make everything about her or her stupid new friends."
"Ok number one yes you guys have valid reasons, number two I don't think she meant to make you guys feel like she was forgetting about you guys, and number three don't call her new friends stupid you don't know them."
"It kind feels like we do know them, tho, " Anthony said.
"Yeah."
"Well -" Amanda started saying before getting interrupted by the phone. "Oh wait."
Anthony and I shared confused looks because she kept saying oh ok oh really.
"Y/n Johnny is coming to pick you up. Your mother wants to see the whole family. She wants to have a family meeting."
"Oh, okay," I said, confused.
*An hour later*
"Y/n hurry up, get in!" Ruby yelled.
"I'm going, just give me a minute! I'll see you later, Ant." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Okay, later."
I got in the car and I saw Robby and Ruby.
"So why does Shannon want to see us all?" I asked. I have never referred Shannon as my mom.
"Our mom didn't say why she just said it was important." Robby said, gesturing to Ruby, himself, and I when he said our mom.
"Number one, she is just your guys mom. As far as I'm concerned, she is just the woman who gave birth to me. Number two, what can be so important that she wants us all there."
"I don't know."
"Okay, guys, get down. we are here."
"Mhm." I got down and looked around and saw Liam and his younger  believe his name is Brandon. They were with Tory.
Liam saw me and yelled, "Ay Y/n!"
"Liam! "I yelled back.
"What are you guys doing here?" Tory asked us.
"We are here to visit our mom." Robby answered.
While he said our mom, I mouthed to Liam Shannon.
"What about you guys?" I asked.
"We are here to visit someone named Shannon."
Robby and I looked confused.
"Why are you here to visit my mom?"
"She called us and said we needed to be here at 2:00 because it was something important."
We walked in and saw Shannon.
"Oh great, you guys are all here! Come on over here!" she exclaimed, leading us in a room with two sofas and a chair in the middle. She sat down on the chair. "Oh, sit."
"What are we all doing here, mom?" Robby asked.
"Well, I haven't been honest with you guys. Y/n you know I love you, right?"
"Don't make me laugh."
"I love you Y/n and I'm sorry I never tried to make a relationship with you."
"Mhm."
"Ruby, I'm sorry I left you alone. Robby, I'm also sorry for leaving you alone. Johnny, I'm sorry I left all the responsibility with you. Tory, I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you that day in the hospital."
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Y/n, you aren't my daughter. I didn't give birth to you."
"What?" My dad asks.
"Johnny, she isn't our daughter she is Monica's daughter."
"I'm confused." Robby said.
"She isn't your sister she is Tory's, Liam's, and Brandon's sister."
"Wait-what the f-"
"Language Y/n!" Tory exclaimed.
"Right, sorry. But you are saying that you guys aren't my familybut they are."
"Yeah. The reason I didn't tell you guys was because Monica said not to until you two" points to Liam and I, "were 13. She told me you guys weren't gonna be able to raise twins, so she told me to take Y/n."
"Okay, but what does all of this mean?"
"It means that Johnny and I need to sign some papers so you can go to your actual family, and you and Monica are going to need to sign the papers too."
"Wait, as much as we would love to have our sister live with us, we can't afford to feed another mouth." Tory said.
"Well, I guess it's up to Jhonny if he still wants Y/n to live with him."
"Of course, just because she isn't my daughter by blood doesn't mean she isn't my daughter."
"Visiting hours are over!" A nurse walks in and yells.
"Bye!"
Liam and I were behind everyone.
"So sister sleepover at your house with the gang?"
"Hell yeah!"
A/n: I;m sorry, guys. I have had to deal with school and family issues. I'll probably update tmrw