→ WELL SHIT...

Inumé stood tall, a few hours later, she wasn't there for the meeting on their plan, Levi told her to make sure nothing would happen while they did their own thing for a moment. She smells something foul in the air and looks back smelling blood, eyes widening, she knew that smell, it was blood. Inumé jumps towards the smell and hides in the tree, she leans down and sees it was the gentleman that made the deal with Levi. Growling lowly, she stands on the branch and jumps towards the town where Levi and the group were. She had to tell them. If Inumé had to guess, it was going to be a set up for her friends... She couldn't let that happen. When she found them in the distance, she lands on the ground and begins telling them everything she has seen and everything. They've come up with a small plan to detour what just has been unveiled.

~

A couple of days later, Inumé was standing next to Levi in her own clothes with her hair in two lose braids now instead of the dutch braid, with a hood covering her head while she wears her bandanna on her head while she watches Eren and Historia being put in the carriage in coffins, she leans against Levi's arm gently.

"... Something's odd..." said the young female leaning against the roof watching them through the telescope. "They're not acting like I'd expect the first squad too,"

"The first squad figured out Reeves was on our side..." Levi spoke as he leans up looking at the young female. "They tend to think like ... well, maybe more like... him..."

Inumé looks at him curiously. "Him?"

Levi nods slowly. "Have you heard of "Kenny the Ripper"?"

"The mass murderer from the city?" asks the female looking at him. "The one they said slit the throats of hundreds of MPs who tried to capture him. That's just an urban legend from decades ago, though,"

"He exists." Levi bluntly responds looking to the side. "It's all true..."

"How can you joke around at a time like this, taicho...?" Inumé shakes her head at the young girl's naiveness.

Inumé went wide eyed for a moment when she heard shuffling behind them. She didn't move cause she knows if she did, it would end badly for them. She couldn't let the person know behind them that she knows they're there. Levi then hears the thump, wrapping his arm around Inumé's waist when the shots went by him and shot off the young female's face making Inumé gasp quietly. Levi drags him and Inumé behind the small wall behind them. They heard more gunshots as Inumé gasps again seeing her other two comrades shot in the face.

"...Levi..."

"Hey, Levi," said the male on the roof as Levi growls lowly keeping a tight grip on the young hanyou. "Look at how ya've grown." She then hears a familiar sound and suddenly the man is in front of them with guns pointing at them. "No... Ya haven't really changed much, have ya!?"

Levi quickly pushes Inumé behind him gently grabbing his swords. "KENNY!!" Inumé watches him throw his sword at Kenny in front of them. Kenny blocks it and then shoots at both while takes his coat covering them both and making them both duck. "Inumé, hang on tight," Inumé nods at Levi's command as she puts her hands on his shoulders while he uses his ODM gear to flee the scene in front of them. She quickly takes her overcoat off trying to blind him while the bandanna accidently fell off, but she didn't seem to notice and neither did Levi.

Inumé kept her grip on him while she watches him maneuver to find the caskets again, when he found them, he was lost deep in thought that he didn't notice three people in front of him. Inumé gasps shaking his shoulders gently knocking him out while he uses his ODM gear to dodge again as she looks back seeing more people behind her. She grabs him and yanks him out of the way before more shots touched him but instantly regrets it when a piece of wood cuts above his eye and gets her cheek. Levi looks up seeing a saloon and drags both in there landing on the bar itself.