→ MEETING EREN

I hope you all are enjoying this so far!(: Enjoy this chapter! YES HANGE IN THIS IS AMBIGUOUS just to be clear

Please, also if you could, check out @HollieMarieKing924 's stuff that would be amazing!<3

~

Inumé, two and a half years later, was standing next to Levi, her hair tied in a dutch braid, her ears hiding under a bandanna that Petra was nice enough to get her, they popped out on one of their missions and Levi and his crew found out and she told them what she was. She wore one of their uniforms to hide what she was, and she didn't want one of the ODM gears on her, they tried once and severely injured herself from one of them. She doesn't know how, but she had a hole in her foot for a month.

Took forever to heal, thank god for her yokai blood in her system.

She had her arms crossed and watched them while the boy in the cell slept off what had happened to him. He became one of those creatures known as the Titans. She didn't see what he was up close, but she was sure Erwin would use this to his advantage.

Inumé heard the young boy groan in pain and shoot up dripping with sweat on his face. Inumé watched him from the other side of Erwin, her hands behind her back like she was taught too by Petra. A lot of things she has learned were through Petra and Hange, and somewhat Erwin and Levi.

"U-um..." The boy paused, looking around the room seeing the guards and then Inumé, Erwin, and Levi standing there. "Where am I?" He then gasps when he sees himself chained against the bed.

Erwin sighs a little bit. "Let's just say you're in a dungeon, as you can see," starts Erwin, looking at him, leaning against his knees with his elbows. "You're currently in the custody of the Military Police Brigade, we were finally granted the right to see you a few minutes ago."

"What's gonna happen now?!" The boy asks suddenly, leaning up from his seat. "Also... where are the trainees I was with?"

"We're talking to them," Erwin answers him. "Not only those two but anyone who knows anything about your past." Erwin holds up a key making the boy gasp. "What we're going to do from here on out... Isn't much different from what we've been doing."

Inumé tenses up without meaning too, she watched the key with curious eyes, "That key..."

"Yes," Erwin nods his way. "It's yours. I'll give back to you later; the basement, of the house where you were born, Dr. Yaeger's house in the Shiganshina District... Holds the secret of the Titans. Am I right?"

The boy nods slowly, swallowing thickly. "Yes... Or at least that's what my father said."

"You have amnesia, and your father is missing," Levi stated, crossing his arms. "That's a very convenient story..."

Inumé rolls her eyes and looks at him. "Careful, Levi-taicho, your ignorance is showing," The young hanyou began making Levi glared at her. She let it roll off her shoulder as she was used to it. "Besides, we've already reached the conclusion that he has no reason to lie."

Erwin chuckles quietly at the two and then looks at the boy in front of them. "Besides, there's so much we still don't understand... But what I think we should do right now... is ask about your intentions..."

"My... intentions..."

Inumé sighs and looks at him. "To investigate your old home, we'd need to take back Shiganshina District on Wall Maria," The young hanyou explains, thank you to everyone that taught her the geography of this world. "But it would take drastic measures to plug the hole in that wall quickly, we'd need your Titan strength,"